HotU Council elections

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Archibald

未读,
2015年12月16日 12:01:002015/12/16
收件人 Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
I mentioned it in another topic already, but in case it's overlooked: The community is nominating and voting on HotU Council (a body that will coordinate HotU since we are switching from a one man job to team effort style).

Go to: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/home-of-the-underdogs if you want to participate (the group is moderated but we check for & accept new members swiftly).
Or directly to the Council topic: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=pl#!topic/home-of-the-underdogs/l6ZYYthvJnY

daniel....@gmail.com

未读,
2015年12月16日 12:14:532015/12/16
收件人 Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
Hi, haven't participated much at all, but I'm willing to help with editorial , graphic , or any UX stuff. I come back here when I need to remember my past , so I'd like it to last.

So , both?

Archibald

未读,
2015年12月16日 12:26:282015/12/16
收件人 Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
Great :)

But please post it on https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!topic/home-of-the-underdogs/l6ZYYthvJnY (the site group, not revival projects), the majority of active people hang around there and the voting is organized there as well.

yialthee...@gmail.com

未读,
2015年12月16日 17:41:552015/12/16
收件人 hotu-r...@googlegroups.com
I will check out the link this weekend! Crazy at work with the holidays coming up but I would love to help.... HoTU helped me through those awkward teenage years.

Sent from my iPhone

Archibald

未读,
2015年12月21日 04:49:282015/12/21
收件人 Home of the Underdogs Revival Project
Since people had trouble with nominating we changed the system a bit:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/home-of-the-underdogs/wn9vomK2VTE

The election will conclude somewhere after Christmast, so if you want to participate do it now!

Just join https://groups.google.com/d/forum/home-of-the-underdogs and then reply to the topic above (we try to approve members swiftly - it's set to moderated because of spambots).
回复全部
回复作者
转发