Re: Digest for honyaku@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Jeff Slenker

Oct 26, 2021, 6:44:14 PM10/26/21
to hon...@googlegroups.com
My work was slow until a couple months ago. I started doing a bit of
online English teaching because of the flexibility of the platform,
which allows me to take on sudden translation projects. That has been
so much fun that I have continued it as translation work has picked
up, being more picky with the projects I take. My wife also receives
Social Security and has a small inheritance, which is nice extra
income.
--
Jeff Slenker
Huntsville, AL USA
My web page is here (click on triple horizontal bars in upper-left corner
for more pages) <http://slenker-translation.jimdo.com/>