error on ogprojection

Tomas Svaton

Sep 14, 2014, 6:29:57 PM9/14/14
to herm...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I am trying to update to hermes 3.0, but an error during the compilation occured. I used the up to date devel brach. (When I used the master branch, I had an error while linking the first example 00-quick show). I installed correctly the free glut and set the path to BSON libraries (hopefully) Everything is in CMake.vars (for both the devel and master compilations)

Could someone give me a hint, please?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Tomas.
CMake.vars
make_glut.txt
make_hermes3p0.txt
make_hermes3p0-dev.txt

Lukas Korous

Sep 14, 2014, 6:33:22 PM9/14/14
to herm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomas,

I will try to help you, but could you please try hermes 3.1 first? It
is a bugfix release, 3.0 was really not a good release (sorry for
that).

Best,
Lukas
> --

Lukáš Korous

Tomas Svaton

Sep 16, 2014, 6:05:23 PM9/16/14
to herm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,

Thank you very much for your help. I followed your advice and tried to install the version 3.1. Everything seems to be passed correctly, except some warning while compiles the test_examples.

When I try to launch the first case of the test examples from hermes2d, it gives following error:

tomas@tomas-VirtualBox:~/workspace/hermes3p1/hermes2d/test_examples/00-quickShow$ ./00-quickShow
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I enclose the CMake.vars (unchanged) and the compilation output within the cmake .

I hope it is not like once before. The case of switch between the release or debug version. (Now it does not take into account changes from set(HERMES_COMMON_DEBUG     YES) to set(HERMES_COMMON_DEBUG     NO)).

Thanks a lot in advance. Kind regards,
Tomas.
make_hermes3p1.txt
CMake.vars

Tomas Svaton

Sep 30, 2014, 4:56:27 PM9/30/14
to herm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,

Thanks a lot once more again. I put everything on new installation of 32b debian jessie test ver. and everything works well (I added gfortran to install only).

Kind regards,
Tomas.