Re: Digest for harp-l-meta-discussions@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

b boggs

Sep 18, 2012, 12:56:27 PM9/18/12
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
Alias?
That is a whole topic for meta discussion.
I always felt like I was talking to someone with sunglasses who would not let me see their eyes.
I have a hard time wearing them on a stage at night so I let the other bandmembers do that and accept looking, well, unanonymous.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:48 AM, <harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l-meta-discussions/topics

    first last <yq7...@gmail.com> Sep 17 09:52AM -0700

    I have a subscriber who is getting 6 copies of each digest. His
    bounce report score was 3 out of 5. My inclination is to ask him to
    forward the digests so I can parse the headers. It's a can of worms
    because subscribers don't generally forward e-mails with intact header
    info. I'd ask for just the headers but that is way over everyone's
    head. I'm pretty sure it's on his end. He has his own domain name so
    I'm guessing there is some aliasing going on.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group harp-l-meta-discussions.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

first last

Sep 18, 2012, 2:27:57 PM9/18/12
to harp-l-meta...@googlegroups.com
addresses can be aliased. Where a message goes might not be what the
actual address says. If you can see the header you can usually figure
out the routing. Personally I don't wear sunglasses on stage but
that's just me.