So whos still alive!

Arieg

Mar 8, 2020, 12:30:14 AM3/8/20
to Gwyllion
Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Chris Walls

Mar 8, 2020, 5:01:26 AM3/8/20
to Gwyllion
/waves

smwu...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 11:41:16 AM3/8/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
At 12:30 AM 3/8/2020, you wrote:
>Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

*She waves too as she runs by being chased by Real Life^
Still here waiting patiently

https://www.avg.com

Andraon

Mar 8, 2020, 12:35:49 PM3/8/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
/waves.

Also still around.

Kay Sch

Mar 8, 2020, 1:33:56 PM3/8/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Here too!!!!!

Kay

t'Sade

Mar 10, 2020, 12:47:25 AM3/10/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
On 3/7/20 11:30 PM, Arieg wrote:
> Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Yep, always watching. "Always watching."

Well, and slowly writing my own stuff that is a lot darker than our
wonderful host (which is why I adore them). I like the happy, monster
fucks. :D

Cheers,
t'Sade

psevetson

Mar 10, 2020, 11:29:39 AM3/10/20
to Gwyllion
I'm still here. But ... is Marjorie still there? It's been a long silent time.

Dovid Spinrad

Mar 10, 2020, 8:57:12 PM3/10/20
to Gwyllion
Do you think something terrible has happened to her?

GrosaPrap

Mar 11, 2020, 7:13:24 AM3/11/20
to Gwyllion
Her DeviantArt page has been quiet for about as long however in the comments section she had at least one person thank her for a watch back in December. So I would imagine she's just stuck with real life issues and/or a potential loss of interest. Happens sometimes, I'm just coming back from a nightmare job that took everything I had for the past 5 years myself.

Joel Kauffeld

Mar 14, 2020, 12:31:32 PM3/14/20
to Gwyllion
Here too.

creaothceann

Mar 14, 2020, 12:33:15 PM3/14/20
to Gwyllion
#meetoo

Craig Berry

Mar 14, 2020, 5:55:46 PM3/14/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Hiya

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 11:30 PM Arieg <pianobl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Smokey

Mar 16, 2020, 12:15:36 AM3/16/20
to Gwyllion
Still here too.  Always hoping to read a good story with tentacles and stuff.  Wish I was creative enough to write my own.

grey man

Mar 16, 2020, 2:22:14 AM3/16/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
yup still kicking

Hapto Lacuna

Mar 16, 2020, 4:08:13 AM3/16/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Still here. And Smokey don't worry about not being creative enough to write. Creativity is like musical talent - no-one is born knowing how to play a violin to a professional level. Some people may have a natural affinity for it, but they and everyone else still need to practice, practice, practice to be able to get to a point where they can play well. Creativity, and writing in particular, is much like that - you learn by practising, by reading the works of people you like, and then just writing yourself, whatever you want, just right. That's the hardest part of writing - just doing it, not caring if it's good or bad, just writing anyway. Because that's the only way to learn.

Don't get it right, get it written - you can always edit and rewrite later. :P

t'Sade

Mar 16, 2020, 4:49:50 PM3/16/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com, Smokey
On 3/15/20 11:15 PM, Smokey wrote:
> Still here too.  Always hoping to read a good story with tentacles and
> stuff.  Wish I was creative enough to write my own.

Well, I can't say about "good story", but I have a couple of tentacle
ones that are mostly consensual that I'm not sure if everyone has read.
Nothing like our host, but... might be something.

https://tsade.com/nine-sisters/hoarfrost/ (MM fantasy, demon, tentacles)

https://tsade.com/nine-sisters/from-the-cold/ (females with
tentacle/slime monster)

https://tsade.com/shadowed-earth/intruder/ (female with tentacle monster)

Cheers,
t'Sade

PleasureTorture

Mar 25, 2020, 12:18:47 PM3/25/20
to Gwyllion
Always coming back now and again in the hopes for a new post.

Mephisto

May 2, 2020, 5:58:27 PM5/2/20
to Gwyllion
Hello! Still here!

Sending Marjorie and you all my best wishes!

CTCO aka Nos Rin

Jun 6, 2020, 9:40:34 PM6/6/20
to Gwyllion
I too, am still alive. and slightly better than the last time I was here.

robert blau

Jun 7, 2020, 2:45:17 AM6/7/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear.