So whos still alive!

Arieg

Mar 8, 2020, 12:30:14 AM3/8/20
to Gwyllion
Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Chris Walls

Mar 8, 2020, 5:01:26 AM3/8/20
to Gwyllion
/waves

smwu...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 11:41:16 AM3/8/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
At 12:30 AM 3/8/2020, you wrote:
>Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

*She waves too as she runs by being chased by Real Life^
Still here waiting patiently

https://www.avg.com

Andraon

Mar 8, 2020, 12:35:49 PM3/8/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
/waves.

Also still around.

Kay Sch

Mar 8, 2020, 1:33:56 PM3/8/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Here too!!!!!

Kay

t'Sade

Mar 10, 2020, 12:47:25 AM3/10/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
On 3/7/20 11:30 PM, Arieg wrote:
> Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Yep, always watching. "Always watching."

Well, and slowly writing my own stuff that is a lot darker than our
wonderful host (which is why I adore them). I like the happy, monster
fucks. :D

Cheers,
t'Sade

psevetson

Mar 10, 2020, 11:29:39 AM3/10/20
to Gwyllion
I'm still here. But ... is Marjorie still there? It's been a long silent time.

Dovid Spinrad

Mar 10, 2020, 8:57:12 PM3/10/20
to Gwyllion
Do you think something terrible has happened to her?

GrosaPrap

Mar 11, 2020, 7:13:24 AM3/11/20
to Gwyllion
Her DeviantArt page has been quiet for about as long however in the comments section she had at least one person thank her for a watch back in December. So I would imagine she's just stuck with real life issues and/or a potential loss of interest. Happens sometimes, I'm just coming back from a nightmare job that took everything I had for the past 5 years myself.

Joel Kauffeld

Mar 14, 2020, 12:31:32 PM3/14/20
to Gwyllion
Here too.

creaothceann

Mar 14, 2020, 12:33:15 PM3/14/20
to Gwyllion
#meetoo

Craig Berry

Mar 14, 2020, 5:55:46 PM3/14/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Hiya

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 11:30 PM Arieg <pianobl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Smokey

Mar 16, 2020, 12:15:36 AM3/16/20
to Gwyllion
Still here too.  Always hoping to read a good story with tentacles and stuff.  Wish I was creative enough to write my own.

grey man

Mar 16, 2020, 2:22:14 AM3/16/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
yup still kicking

Hapto Lacuna

Mar 16, 2020, 4:08:13 AM3/16/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Still here. And Smokey don't worry about not being creative enough to write. Creativity is like musical talent - no-one is born knowing how to play a violin to a professional level. Some people may have a natural affinity for it, but they and everyone else still need to practice, practice, practice to be able to get to a point where they can play well. Creativity, and writing in particular, is much like that - you learn by practising, by reading the works of people you like, and then just writing yourself, whatever you want, just right. That's the hardest part of writing - just doing it, not caring if it's good or bad, just writing anyway. Because that's the only way to learn.

Don't get it right, get it written - you can always edit and rewrite later. :P

t'Sade

Mar 16, 2020, 4:49:50 PM3/16/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com, Smokey
On 3/15/20 11:15 PM, Smokey wrote:
> Still here too.  Always hoping to read a good story with tentacles and
> stuff.  Wish I was creative enough to write my own.

Well, I can't say about "good story", but I have a couple of tentacle
ones that are mostly consensual that I'm not sure if everyone has read.
Nothing like our host, but... might be something.

https://tsade.com/nine-sisters/hoarfrost/ (MM fantasy, demon, tentacles)

https://tsade.com/nine-sisters/from-the-cold/ (females with
tentacle/slime monster)

https://tsade.com/shadowed-earth/intruder/ (female with tentacle monster)

Cheers,
t'Sade

PleasureTorture

Mar 25, 2020, 12:18:47 PM3/25/20
to Gwyllion
Always coming back now and again in the hopes for a new post.

Mephisto

May 2, 2020, 5:58:27 PM5/2/20
to Gwyllion
Hello! Still here!

Sending Marjorie and you all my best wishes!

CTCO aka Nos Rin

Jun 6, 2020, 9:40:34 PM6/6/20
to Gwyllion
I too, am still alive. and slightly better than the last time I was here.

robert blau

Jun 7, 2020, 2:45:17 AM6/7/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear.

Daedalus3030

Mar 6, 2023, 9:12:50 AM3/6/23
to Gwyllion
hi

Jacob Luttio

Mar 6, 2023, 7:43:47 PM3/6/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Wow, how did I get here?

*checks cigar*

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gwyllion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gwyllion/fb84546a-7e21-4ba9-a4d2-884ae2bfd42dn%40googlegroups.com.

--
Jacob M. Luttio
561-465-3726

Andraon

Mar 6, 2023, 8:57:15 PM3/6/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com

Alderin

Mar 10, 2023, 12:16:09 PM3/10/23
to Gwyllion
Still here. Still mostly lurking.

Mephisto

Mar 16, 2023, 7:27:28 AM3/16/23
to Gwyllion
Yeah, peeking in from time to time hoping for updates or news. Or for some other user to share new stories...

Humbart Wessel

Mar 16, 2023, 7:30:41 AM3/16/23
to Gwyllion
> Yeah, peeking in from time to time hoping for updates or news. Or for some other user to share new stories...

Same!

Richard Dunn

Mar 16, 2023, 9:24:34 AM3/16/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
I am...sort of...

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 9:30 PM Arieg <pianobl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just checking in at this place for the year 2020!

Zanthurus

Mar 22, 2023, 3:15:33 PM3/22/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com

Hapto Lacuna

Mar 25, 2023, 6:09:27 AM3/25/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
More alive than I've ever been - I cannot be stopped!

Durroth

Mar 25, 2023, 10:22:01 PM3/25/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
we should start a discord or something

Hapto Lacuna

Mar 26, 2023, 2:15:57 AM3/26/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
+100 - 'Disciples of Gwylion; or something

Smokey

Mar 26, 2023, 5:26:35 PM3/26/23
to Gwyllion
Still alive.  Feel like groundhog day, popping up once a year and not much has happened.

Take care all,
-Smokey

PleasureTorture

Jun 16, 2023, 12:20:05 AM6/16/23
to Gwyllion
Howdy. Often visit to check back on stories and artwork. Though going to start linking some of the stories on a new site I'm creating to showcase denial-based content.

Richard Dunn

Jun 16, 2023, 12:21:28 AM6/16/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
I'm still alive....sort of... just been busy and stressed.

sporgasbored

Jun 19, 2023, 6:11:21 PM6/19/23
to Gwyllion
It's been five years. How is this website still up and running? Is someone paying Dr. Green's bill? I miss her writings and art, and I hope she's doing well.

Anthony Fleming

Jun 19, 2023, 8:56:24 PM6/19/23
to Gwyllion
I been wondering the same, and hope she's okay as well. I miss her writing and art too.