Fwd:

Jen

Jun 10, 2021, 10:04:45 PM6/10/21
to Grg-members, Grg-steering-committee, Grg-supporters
Some of you may enjoy this initiative - it is a very worthwhile fund-raiser - and fun as well,
Jen

    • Sent from my ipad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marg Webert <weber...@gmail.com>
Date: June 10, 2021 at 12:10:18 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Fwd:

Hello from Blooms for Africa in Hamilton.

We are excited to be able to plan a walking tour of the Desjardin Canal and Urquhart Butterfly Garden in Dundas now that restrictions are being lifted. The date is July 10th with a choice of 3 tour times. The cost is $20 per person with the proceeds going to the Stephen Lewis Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign. Because space is limited we are asking people to preregister. I have attached a poster with all the information.   It would be wonderful if you would share this event with your members.

With thanks and appreciation,

Marg Webert
External Communicator
Blooms for Africa