Treat Box Fundraiser - postponed to June 19th

1 view

Jen

Apr 20, 2021, 9:55:04 PM4/20/21
to Grg-members, Grg-steering-committee, Grand River Grannies Friends/Supporters
Here is the revised invitation to purchase a box of delicious treats for Father’s Day, belatedly for Mother’s Day, for a friend or a special day for yourself!

Due to the COVID19 extended lockdown, we cannot commit to a Mother’s Day box.

Early Bird savings are extended to June 4th, and pick-up at the Gardeners Cottage, Glenhyrst will be on Saturday JUNE 19th.

Thank you for your support of the Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign, an initiative of the Stephen Lewis Foundation. Sadly, Stephen’s cancer has returned and he is undergoing research treatment. We all wish him well.

    • Sent from my ipad