Event cancelled

Jen

Jun 5, 2021, 10:31:58 PM6/5/21
to Grg-supporters
Hello dear friends of the Grand RiverGrannies: even in this difficult COVID-19 year, the Grannies had hoped to raise some funds by offering a delicious variety of cakes with Tea in a beautiful box for Mother’s Day in May...then for Mother’s Day /Father’s Day in June...but now, as Glenhyrst is locked down until July, this endeavour has regretfully been cancelled for this year.
The good news is: we are all ready to offer a box of Tea and Treats for Mother’s Day 2022! Mark your calendars and look out for information on our website: grandrivergrannies.com.
Thank you all for your continued support of the Stephen Lewis Foundation Grandmothers to Grandmothers Campaign.
In solidarity,
The Tea Box Committee

    • Sent from my ipad