Greenwood Park; Spring/Summer maintenance

Tom Gish Jr

Jun 10, 2021, 2:24:50 PM6/10/21
to greenw...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

The Board and management would like to thank the community members for continuing to maintain their properties to the high standard that the community enjoys.

With the weather starting to improve, many owners will want to perform exterior household projects (new roofs, exterior painting etc.) For convenience, I have attached the Approved Roofing products list as well as the roofing application form for those that may need it this summer. I have also attached the exterior painting form in case you are considering that project this season. Please allow appropriate response time if considering a project that requires Board or committee approval. Most completely submitted requests are approved within days of submittal.

The Board and management will be doing more frequent periodic property inspections over the summer as needed and I have also attached general lot maintenance standards from the rules for those that want that information.

Luckily, there are only a few residences with maintenance violations that need reminders of the community standards and I want to let everyone know that we will be identifying and notifying those owners that need that reminder.

**I have contacted the Silver Lake Water District and they will be performing repairs to the asphalt roads where it has sunk near the sewer/man hole covers in a few locations throughout the community.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks Tom Gish

tg...@portgardnermgmt.com

Roofing ACC Request Form.pdf
Approved Roofing Materials.pdf