hazard tree removal

Tom Gish Jr

Dec 29, 2021, 1:49:39 PM12/29/21
to greenw...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Hope everyone is handling the weather.

Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be some tree removal work performed tomorrow as our arborist has identified two hazard trees and we have them scheduled for removal tomorrow. They are located in tract 906 that is on 115th Place S.E. (highlighted area in yellow of attached site map).

Certainly possible it gets postponed due to weather, but as of now, they are telling me they plan to get them down tomorrow.

Just a heads up as you will likely be hearing chain saws buzzing if you live near that area.

Thanks Tom Gish

tg...@portgardnermgmt.com

20211229110121220.pdf