bookmarklet

Greg Lehman

Nov 14, 2011, 12:08:35 PM11/14/11
to GQueues Discussion Forum
I can't get the bookmarklet to drag to my address bar. It seems to be
an empty link in the settings. It won't copy and paste either.

I am just getting started and am excited about trying this system, but
am discouraged that this first thing I try to use isn't working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greg

Greg Lehman

Nov 14, 2011, 12:50:11 PM11/14/11
to GQueues Discussion Forum
What I am trying to do is create the link to create gqueue task from
email or webpages

Cameron (GQueues Team)

Nov 18, 2011, 6:26:37 PM11/18/11
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg -

What browser are you using?

In Chrome, Safari and Firefox you should be able to drag the link to your bookmarks bar (Firefox you can also right-click and choose "Bookmark this link").  In Internet Explorer you can right-click and choose "Add to favorites".

-Cameron

tewa...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2012, 2:35:39 AM4/24/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
did you ever figure this out?? i am having the same problem, using safari on a mac
in hope,
tewa