why no getTabBar() in TabLayoutPanel?

已查看 93 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

tong123123

未读,
2012年10月30日 23:36:182012/10/30
收件人 google-we...@googlegroups.com
I have a tablayoutpanel, one tab display a grid with many record, user can select one record and then press edit, then it will jump to other tab for edit, I want to disable the first tab when edit, but I found that there is no getTabBar() in tablayoutpanel but has this function in TabPanel!! why the function is removed from TabLayoutPanel?

any suggested method to disable/enable a tab in TabLayoutPanel?

Patrick Tucker

未读,
2012年11月1日 06:55:232012/11/1
收件人 google-we...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried providing your own widget instead of text in the tab and make it capable of being disabled?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子