Need Android testers - I will test back

95 views
Skip to first unread message

TattuIntel

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 4:37:58 PMSep 15
to google-play-test-users
Hello everyone,

I need testers for my Android application closed testing requirement.

I will test your application in return.

My app:
Laundrify

Join on Android link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Laundrify.app

Join on the web:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.Laundrify.app

Please send me your app link too and I will join.
Just download and keep downloaded for 14 days. I will join and test back

Thank you 🙏

Владимир Лунёв

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 7:13:33 AMSep 17
to google-play-test-users
Hi! I joined the Laundrify closed test and Google Play confirms that I am a tester. I will stay opted in for at least 14 days and test the app during the period. Please join my Mahjong S closed test in return: 1) Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mahjong-s-closed-test 2) Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mahjongs.game Mahjong S is paid; if Google Play asks for payment, please message me privately and I can provide a promo code. Thank you!
вторник, 15 сентября 2026 г. в 23:37:58 UTC+3, tattu...@gmail.com:

Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 7:41:02 AMSep 17
to Владимир Лунёв, google-play-test-users
I'll join your tests just as you join mine.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/ad5d14ef-9e28-410d-a9c0-ff6716e52cf6n%40googlegroups.com.

Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 7:42:47 AMSep 17
to Владимир Лунёв, google-play-test-users
I'll join your tests just as you join mine.

Aruna

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 3:30:26 PM (9 days ago) Sep 22
to Sławomir S, Владимир Лунёв, google-play-test-users
 PomPup — Focus Timer (free, no ads, offline)

Need: 12 testers · 14 days
Offer: I test yours from 2 devices, full 14 days

Group   → https://groups.google.com/g/pompup
Opt-in  → https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.openoris.pompup

Drop yours below, I'll join today.

Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 10:11:13 PM (9 days ago) Sep 22
to Aruna, Sławomir S, Владимир Лунёв, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀



Message has been deleted

Robert Miller

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 11:37:00 AM (3 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Steps to join:

1. Join the Darts Checkout Testers Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/g/darts-checkout-testers/

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install Darts Checkout Trainer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


3. Join on the web

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


On Wednesday, September 23, 2026 at 7:24:22 PM UTC+1 Nikolai Marchuk wrote:
Hi, 14-day test exchange for your Android app? Join: https://groups.google.com/g/evidence0317testers Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.evidence0317 Send your group + opt-in link. Private feedback only.

Andron Productor

unread,
3:15 PM (6 hours ago) 3:15 PM
to Robert Miller, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages