[Test for Test] Since The Big Bang - Need 12 testers for 14 days - Will test back within 12 hours!

61 views
Skip to first unread message

Since The Big Bang

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 12:05:17 PMSep 13
to google-play-test-users

The app is Since the Big Bang, an interactive timeline from the Big Bang to this morning. And you can create your own events that show up on this timeline.

Instructions:

  1. Join the Google group (required for testing link below to work): https://groups.google.com/g/stbb-testers

  2. Join the testing (must not leave the test for at least 14 days): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.sincethebigbang.app

  3. Respond with the confirmation that you've joined. Post your own link(s) for me to join your app testing. I will join within 12 hours of your response.

Maurizio Di Meglio

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 2:44:11 PMSep 13
to Since The Big Bang, google-play-test-users
Hi,

Thanks for helping us test Matchble! It takes about 2 minutes. Please do all the steps signed in with the Google account you gave us — using a different account is the number-one reason the test doesn't show up.

1. Join our testers group: open https://groups.google.com/g/beta-test-matchble and tap Join group. This step is required — without it the test won't appear for you.

2. Become a tester: open https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.matchble.app (works on your phone or in a web browser on your computer) and tap Become a tester.

3. Install the app: once you're a tester, open https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matchble.app on your Android phone and tap Install. If you get a "not found" page, wait a few minutes and reopen it — the tester access is still activating on your account.

4. Use it now and then: open the app a few times over the next two weeks — even a couple of minutes each time is enough. That regular, real use is exactly what Google needs to see so we can launch.

If you don't see the tester option or you land on the normal public version, it's almost always the wrong Google account or a missed group step — just re-check step 1 with the right account.

Thank you so much, it genuinely helps us go live.

— Maurizio, Matchble


__________________________
Saluti
Napoli - Italy


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/9a7888e4-6a5b-41c9-ab37-9e2b6fb4c8dcn%40googlegroups.com.

Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 4:05:07 AMSep 15
to google-play-test-users

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for at least 12 testers for OgarnijTo!, an Android app that helps you remember recurring tasks such as replacing water filters, cleaning your coffee machine, or servicing your bike.

The free version includes:

  • Up to 5 recurring tasks with local reminders
  • Completion history, notes, costs, and part/model details
  • Backup and restore
  • Offline use, with no account, ads, or subscription

International testers are welcome! The current interface is Polish, with English support being added. Test availability is also being expanded beyond Poland.

I’m looking for people who can stay enrolled for 14 consecutive days, use the app during the testing period, and share honest feedback — especially about reminders, backup/restore, and portrait/landscape layouts.

Interested in testing?

Join the tester group here:
[Google Group Link]

Inside the group, you’ll find the dedicated OgarnijTo! testing thread with the latest instructions and updates.

Once you have access, join the closed test here:
Join the OgarnijTo! closed test

Please stay enrolled for the full 14-day testing period.

Requires Android 7.0 or newer.

Thanks for helping me improve OgarnijTo!!

EquiShow


labellens dev

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 12:44:14 AMSep 16
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone, I need 12 testers to finish my 14 days.

PhoneProof checks a used or new phone for faults before you buy it — dead spots and ghost touches on the screen, camera, speaker/mic/earpiece, battery and charging, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, sensors, fingerprint reader, remote-lock, and more. It runs the tests on the phone and gives a plain-English verdict. It's free, no ads, no account — and nothing about the phones you test ever leaves your device.

Join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.phoneproof.app

add this group, share the link, and I'll install yours today.

My commitment: I install your app the same day, open it daily (once), and stay opted in the full 14 days.

Reply with your opt-in link and your Gmail and I'll add you straight away.

Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 12:49:13 AMSep 16
to labellens dev, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.

labellens dev

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 1:15:58 AMSep 16
to google-play-test-users
PhoneProof checks a used or new phone for faults before you buy it — dead spots and ghost touches on the screen, camera, speaker/mic/earpiece, battery and charging, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, sensors, fingerprint reader, remote-lock, and more. It runs the tests on the phone and gives a plain-English verdict. It's free, no ads, no account — and nothing about the phones you test ever leaves your device.

Join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.phoneproof.app

add this group, share the link, and I'll install yours today.

My commitment: I install your app the same day, open it daily (once), and stay opted in the full 14 days.

Reply with your opt-in link and your Gmail and I'll add you straight away.


Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 5:15:24 AMSep 16
to labellens dev, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀


Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 7:42:50 AMSep 17
to Muthu Kamatchi, labellens dev, google-play-test-users

Aruna

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 3:30:16 PM (9 days ago) Sep 22
to Sławomir S, Muthu Kamatchi, labellens dev, google-play-test-users
 PomPup — Focus Timer (free, no ads, offline)

Need: 12 testers · 14 days
Offer: I test yours from 2 devices, full 14 days

Group   → https://groups.google.com/g/pompup
Opt-in  → https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.openoris.pompup

Drop yours below, I'll join today.

Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 10:11:20 PM (8 days ago) Sep 22
to Aruna, Sławomir S, labellens dev, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀


Message has been deleted

Robert Miller

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 11:29:11 AM (3 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Steps to join:

1. Join the Darts Checkout Testers Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/g/darts-checkout-testers/

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install Darts Checkout Trainer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


3. Join on the web

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


On Wednesday, September 23, 2026 at 7:23:45 PM UTC+1 Nikolai Marchuk wrote:
Hi, 14-day test exchange for Since The Big Bang? Join: https://groups.google.com/g/evidence0317testers Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.evidence0317 Send your group + opt-in link. Private feedback only.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages