LIEVEL closed testing resumes September 16

34 views
Skip to first unread message

PhaseOneDev

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 1:50:10 AMSep 15
to google-play...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your interest in testing LIEVEL and for your patience.

I’m currently finishing improvements and fixing the startup issue in
the game. LIEVEL closed testing is planned to resume on September 16,
2026.

If you have already joined the test, please remain opted in and, if
possible, keep LIEVEL installed. If you are waiting to test the game,
please wait for my confirmation on September 16 before starting active
testing.

I will send an update as soon as the corrected build is available and
testing can resume.

Thank you for helping with LIEVEL.

Regards,
PhaseCore.Dev

Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 3:58:28 AMSep 15
to google-play-test-users

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for at least 12 testers for OgarnijTo!, an Android app that helps you remember recurring tasks such as replacing water filters, cleaning your coffee machine, or servicing your bike.

The free version includes:

  • Up to 5 recurring tasks with local reminders
  • Completion history, notes, costs, and part/model details
  • Backup and restore
  • Offline use, with no account, ads, or subscription

International testers are welcome! The current interface is Polish, with English support being added. Test availability is also being expanded beyond Poland.

I’m looking for people who can stay enrolled for 14 consecutive days, use the app during the testing period, and share honest feedback — especially about reminders, backup/restore, and portrait/landscape layouts.

Interested in testing?

Join the tester group here:
[Google Group Link]

Inside the group, you’ll find the dedicated OgarnijTo! testing thread with the latest instructions and updates.

Once you have access, join the closed test here:
Join the OgarnijTo! closed test

Please stay enrolled for the full 14-day testing period.

Requires Android 7.0 or newer.

Thanks for helping me improve OgarnijTo!!

EquiShow

Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 12:50:40 AMSep 16
to Sławomir S, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/5712b764-1237-409e-aa4b-0b0e61f08d5dn%40googlegroups.com.

Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 7:41:08 AMSep 17
to Muthu Kamatchi, google-play-test-users
I'll join your tests just as you join mine.

Sławomir S

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 7:41:38 AMSep 17
to Muthu Kamatchi, google-play-test-users
I'll join your tests just as you join mine.

Aruna

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 3:30:42 PMSep 22
to Sławomir S, Muthu Kamatchi, google-play-test-users
 PomPup — Focus Timer (free, no ads, offline)

Need: 12 testers · 14 days
Offer: I test yours from 2 devices, full 14 days

Group   → https://groups.google.com/g/pompup
Opt-in  → https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.openoris.pompup

Drop yours below, I'll join today.

Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 10:10:58 PMSep 22
to Aruna, Sławomir S, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀


Message has been deleted

Robert Miller

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 11:37:19 AM (12 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Steps to join:

1. Join the Darts Checkout Testers Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/g/darts-checkout-testers/

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install Darts Checkout Trainer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


3. Join on the web

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


On Wednesday, September 23, 2026 at 7:25:14 PM UTC+1 Nikolai Marchuk wrote:
Hi, 14-day test exchange for LIEVEL? Join: https://groups.google.com/g/evidence0317testers Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.evidence0317 Send your group + opt-in link. Private feedback only.

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:15:33 PM (9 days ago) Oct 1
to Robert Miller, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages