Migrating from a shopify store to another one

El Mahdi Skouraye

Sep 11, 2022, 1:57:56 AM9/11/22
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hey dear,
 Hope you enjoying, I need please your instruction about migrating from one shopify store to another one but I do not want to lose my products ranking in Google Merchant Center.

Sincerely yours
El Mahdi

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Sep 12, 2022, 12:06:56 AM9/12/22
to skou...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello El Mahdi,

I’m James from the Content API support team. Thank you for reaching out to our forum channel.

I completely understand your concern. However, I’m afraid that I cannot further comment regarding the mentioned migration instructions from one Shopify store to another. I said this because  third party e-commerce/CMS platforms such as Shopify are already outside of our expertise. I believe that the Shopify support team would be the right channel to address your concern. Please be informed that even though Shopify uses the Content API to perform its tasks, the application may have additional functionality or behavior that we aren’t familiar with.

For your reference that any concern or query related to a third party platform such as Shopify is already outside of our expertise, you may check this pinned post within our public forum. On the other note, I would like to emphasize that our support channel primarily provides support to the developers with their technical issues upon the implementation of the Content API environment

Having said that, please contact the Shopify support team through this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Content API for Shopping Team