Multi-Client account sub-account limits

Hwansang Cho

Jan 30, 2023, 4:09:27 AM1/30/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,  Google Team.

I know that there is a limit to the number of sub-accounts we can create via the API.

1) Do you have any documents for limitations?
2) How can I request for a limit increase?

Thank you.

Shopping API Forum Advisor

Jan 30, 2023, 1:35:37 PM1/30/23
to hwan...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Hwansang,

I’m James from the Content API Team. Thank you for reaching out to our forum channel. Are you pertaining to the Content API quota limits? If yes, see my response to the following questions below:

Do you have any documents for limitations?

How can I request for a limit increase?

  • You can directly request a quota increase through this channel. You just need to provide the following data below.

1. Merchant Center ID
2. For which services and methods is the merchant requesting quota (e.g. products.insert, accounts.get, ...)?
3. What is the requested quota?
4. Why is the increase requested? (e.g. is it temporary or permanent, is the merchant increasing their inventory, ...)
5. For product service increases only, what is expected number of offers account will have. Please make sure account already has required item (CDS) quota before requesting API quota.

Regards,

Google Logo
James Howell
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2iPGz8:ref

Hwansang Cho

Jan 31, 2023, 2:07:40 AM1/31/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Thank you.

I will ask for it when needed.

2023년 1월 31일 화요일 오전 3시 35분 37초 UTC+9에 shoppingapi님이 작성: