Getting error when I try to get an API key

Ruberu Rocks

Mar 12, 2021, 1:16:30 PM3/12/21
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi; I would like to setup my Google Merchant Center feed with Content API, but when I try to get API key I get following error; "Failed to create a new API key Failed to create Cloud project due to missing quota. Please ensure that you have project quota."

When I check my Google Cloud account everthing looks alright, also talked with Google Cloud support that they told me everthing is OK.

Could you help me?
Thanks
Esat

Google Content API for Shopping

Mar 16, 2021, 4:34:35 PM3/16/21
to Google Content API for Shopping

Hi,

Reposting the last inquiry from the forum as it wasn't routed to our support queue.

Thanks,
Lakshmi, Content API Team

Shopping API Forum Advisor Prod

Mar 17, 2021, 9:21:43 AM3/17/21
to google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There was an issue and it is resolved now. Are you still seeing this issue? If so, please send the following details using 'Reply privately to author' option:
  1. Merchant Center id
  2. Screenshot of the error
Thanks,
Google Logo
Lakshmi Prathipati
Content API for Shopping Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2DwAbE:ref

Sandip Maniar

Apr 13, 2023, 8:24:24 AM4/13/23
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hello,

We're getting the same issue "when I try to get API key I get following error; "Failed to create a new API key Failed to create Cloud project due to missing quota. Please ensure that you have project quota."

Could you pls let us know how this could be addressed?

Thanks

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 25, 2023, 11:58:13 AM5/25/23
to san...@eurostocks.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Have you tried to use another user account with an admin access in your merchant account to generate the API Key? If not, could you please try it and let me know how it goes on your end?

Also, please share the following details to investigate further. You can send the details via Reply privately to the author option, or direct private reply to this email.

  • Merchant Center id
  • The user email which you use from the Merchant Center UI.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2DwAbE:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo
Content API for Shopping Team