GMC API

tkraja mdu

May 8, 2024, 1:53:12 AMMay 8
to Google Content API for Shopping
Using GMC API to fetch account level issues but it return old and fixed account level issues in response.

See, Below example detail section contain last year date time . But today i run the GMC api it returns below response. How to overcome this response?

Google\Service\ShoppingContent\AccountStatusAccountLevelIssue Object
(
    [country] => NL
    [destination] => DisplayAds
    [detail] => Deadline for resolving the issue: October 4, 2023, 1:01:45 PM UTC
    [id] => data_quality_availability_mismatch_policy
    [severity] => error
    [title] => Preemptive item disapproval warning for policy or data violation: inaccurate availability status (due to inconsistent availability status between the feed and the landing page)
)

Shopping API Forum Advisor

May 8, 2024, 7:54:11 AMMay 8
to tkraj...@gmail.com, google-content-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Content API support team.

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject 'Account level issue keep old response', and we have already responded there for this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tIufJ:ref" (ADR-00234076)

Thanks,

Google Logo Content API for Shopping Team