Dev Build 14.04.

Matthias

Apr 15, 2021, 7:24:51 AM4/15/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,

the GC dev build 2021-04-14T16:49:30.000 is not working on my windows x64 system. It starts with the athelete selecetion runs from 0% to 100% and exits. Same problem when I create a new athelete

Mat

Ale Martinez

Apr 15, 2021, 8:06:32 AM4/15/21
to golden-cheetah-users

Matthias

Apr 15, 2021, 9:05:42 AM4/15/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,

i´ve updated from the last 3.6 dev build and reinstalled GC again with noch luck - here is a crash log with dmp. Any ideas?

Thx Mat

crash.zip

Ale Martinez

Apr 15, 2021, 10:32:44 AM4/15/21
to golden-cheetah-users
El jueves, 15 de abril de 2021 a la(s) 10:05:42 UTC-3, Matthias escribió:
Hi Ale,

i´ve updated from the last 3.6 dev build and reinstalled GC again with noch luck - here is a crash log with dmp. Any ideas?

To reinstall the previous version you were using would allow to confirm the problem is related to this new build, instead of the known issue happening when you install without following the recommended procedure.

Matthias

Apr 16, 2021, 2:48:25 AM4/16/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,

the last successful running Version was the dev build form 09.04.2021. I don´t have this Version as a Setup (my mistake ). So I installed my latest backup version 04.03.2021 Build Id 4003 which is working on my system and the data was loaded completely. I also checked the Dev Build 15.04.2021 on a new Virtual Machine with Windows 10 x64 which has never seen a GC Verision but the error is also existing. I think the problem is between 09.04. build and 15.04. Build.

Mat

Ale Martinez

Apr 16, 2021, 4:25:02 AM4/16/21
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 16 de abril de 2021 a la(s) 03:48:25 UTC-3, Matthias escribió:
Hi Ale,

the last successful running Version was the dev build form 09.04.2021. I don´t have this Version as a Setup (my mistake ). So I installed my latest backup version 04.03.2021 Build Id 4003 which is working on my system and the data was loaded completely. I also checked the Dev Build 15.04.2021 on a new Virtual Machine with Windows 10 x64 which has never seen a GC Verision but the error is also existing. I think the problem is between 09.04. build and 15.04. Build.

All changes are listed here: https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/GoldenCheetah/commits/master, when the commit message includes [publish binaries] a snapshot was generated. All Windows builds are available for 6 months, and can be downloaded as explained in https://groups.google.com/g/golden-cheetah-developers/c/5fZUO9DbJDY/m/dvgmL094BgAJ

Ale Martinez

Apr 16, 2021, 4:31:11 AM4/16/21
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 16 de abril de 2021 a la(s) 05:25:02 UTC-3, Ale Martinez escribió:
[...]

Commit message is visible clicking the elipsis points on each commit and the corresponding builds clicking on the green tick

Matthias

Apr 16, 2021, 5:07:55 AM4/16/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,

thx for the quick support. I´ve loaded the Build from the Commits on Apr 9, 2021 which is working on my machine as expected.

Ale Martinez

Apr 16, 2021, 8:23:45 AM4/16/21
to golden-cheetah-users
El viernes, 16 de abril de 2021 a la(s) 06:07:55 UTC-3, Matthias escribió:
Hi Ale,

thx for the quick support. I´ve loaded the Build from the Commits on Apr 9, 2021 which is working on my machine as expected.

Great! If you are willing to do some testing, it would be interesting to know which is the first build failing going forward from that one since I cannot reproduce the problem you are reporting.

Matthias

Apr 19, 2021, 4:40:49 AM4/19/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,

i will check more Versions and give you a quick response. The dmp and log has no funter informations?

Mat

Matthias

Apr 19, 2021, 5:31:46 AM4/19/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hi Ale,

the last for me working build is CI.3769 - Also tested  CI.3770, CI.3771, CI.3772 and CI.3773 with the same error see attached error logs in zip.

Thx4Support
Mat

Capture.PNG
CI_CrashLogs.zip

Ale Martinez

Apr 19, 2021, 2:36:33 PM4/19/21
to golden-cheetah-users
This builds is an attempt to fix this issue: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Joern-R/goldencheetah-knhd8/builds/38774333/artifacts, if you can test it, feedback is welcome.

Matthias

Apr 20, 2021, 2:03:11 AM4/20/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello and good morning Ale,

the CI Build 3787 also produces a crash after starting up from 0% to 100% I´ve tested this 2 times and you can find the log´s and dmp in the attached zip

Mat
GC_CI3787_Crash.zip

Ale Martinez

Apr 20, 2021, 7:18:27 PM4/20/21
to golden-cheetah-users
The problem was 3770 included 2 commits and the bug was in the other one, it should work now: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Joern-R/goldencheetah-knhd8/builds/38797097/artifacts

Matthias

Apr 21, 2021, 1:44:29 AM4/21/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Hello Ale,

drum roll for you. This version works perfectly again - the problem is solved. Thank you and have a nice day I hope the bug didn't cause you too much headache.

With sporty greetings
Mat

Ale Martinez

Apr 21, 2021, 7:16:38 AM4/21/21
to golden-cheetah-users
Thank you for reporting and testing!

Matthias

Apr 21, 2021, 7:18:22 AM4/21/21
to golden-cheetah-users
It was a pleasure to support the project