2 weeks before the Go 1.23 release freeze - May 22nd, 2024 11:59pm (EST)

Joedian Reid

May 7, 2024, 9:17:47 AMMay 7
to golang-dev

Hey Gophers,

We have approximately 2 weeks left before the development freeze on May 22nd, 2024.

Please plan accordingly and ensure that the Go1.23 milestone is an accurate representation of what will go into the release. Now is the time to land completed work and get it reviewed before the freeze date.

There will be no exceptions for CLs in review.

Any exceptions to the freeze must be communicated to and explicitly approved by the Go Release Team before the freeze.

Best,

Joedian for the Go Team

abner chenc

May 13, 2024, 10:48:37 AMMay 13
to golang-dev
The development plan for Go1.23 on Loong64 has been listed here(https://groups.google.com/g/golang-dev/c/jG0E7cHveHw), and we hope to land these features and optimizations on schedule in the Go1.23 version.
Thansk all!