Alex's PF: Heroes of the Imperium

Alex Liew

May 2, 2013, 11:49:35 PM5/2/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Started a new topic, well, because the "World's Largest Dungeon" doesn't really have the World's Largest Dungeon for quite some time now. Also because we've reached the halfway point of my story campaign.

As stated in my last post, I'm taking a break for a while to debate how exactly am I going to take the rest of my story. In the meantime, epic recap time for our Heroes, all the way from L1 to the present.

Now, imagine the Star Wars scrolling text opening scene. :D

#####
Once upon a time in a faraway land, there stands a lonely mountain called the Titanmount. Legends say the mountain earned its name when a Titan, the last of its kind, fell from the heavens onto this world. With no way of returning home, he raised a mountain as close as he could to the heavens, and there he lives on forever.

Surrounding the Titanmount were several small villages, collectively known as the Twelve. They were a very secluded community, with few travelers ever traversing between the Twelve and the outside world. The people of the Twelve lived their lives in contented solitude, trading among themselves, relying on no other authority. So when one day, a massive rock slide buried one of the Twelve, very few people on the outside took notice. But for those in the know, it was the first sign of great and terrible things yet to come.

Near the peaks of the Titanmount, there was a great stone temple carved in the likeness of a massive humanoid seated on a throne. It was said that the stone figure was the remains of the Titan, waiting for all eternity for a sign that would arrive from the skies. Inside the temple however, the people from the Twelve discovered signs of a recent excavation, leading into the mountain and into a huge dungeon of unknown proportions and origin. It was thought, that whatever excavated the tunnel from the Temple of the Titan to the dungeon, it caused the rockslide that devastated one of the Twelve villages. Partly in fear of the dungeon's inhabitants, partly out of curiosity, the elders of the Twelve have decided to assemble a group of explorers with representatives from all Twelve villages. Their quest: to explore the dungeon, find those responsible, retrieve anything of value, and assess any potential danger to the Twelve.

Thus, the first steps were taken of a million more yet to come, and our heroes strode out to meet their destiny...
####

TBC...

Alex Liew

Jun 3, 2013, 2:28:59 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Alright, since Razz is unavailable this weekend, I thought I'd give my campaign a start.

For you old players, it's been three months since the events of the last story arc, and you guys should be around level 10. Any new guys wanting to join up is welcome.

And now to continue my long overdue campaign recap...

#####
In the deep, dark dungeon beneath the Titanmount, all is still. No signs of the creatures who dug the tunnel save a few broken pickaxes, until they found a small cave-in that crushed several kobolds and ratlings.

Further into the tunnel, the surrounding rock slowly gave way to carved stone walls, floors, and ceilings. A strange wall seemingly made of pure darkness separates the tunnel from the rest of the dungeon complex. One adventurer, trying to see the other side, stuck his head through the wall and discovered that it was a one-way trip through the wall. The rest of the party, unwilling to abandon their comrade, went through the wall as well.

Over the course of days, they explored the dungeon complex which appeared to be the size of a small city. Though it was largely uninhabited by any sentient creatures, it was however infested by vermin resembling rats and flying, bloodsucking stirges. Despite the setbacks, many wonders were beheld. The Four Elements Rooms. The Floating Gemstone. The Ruby-Eyed Throne. An armory of weapons across the ages. A deck of highly magical tarot cards.
Ruby-
Eventually, the party discovered the source of the infestation: a series of rifts leading from an unknown location. An enterprising wererat sorcerer and a band of kobolds decided to exploit the portals to create an army of vermin descended into the dungeons. A short battle was had, and the adventurers prevailed. In trying to shut the rifts, they discovered a massive cube with Celestial runes carved all around it. As one of the adventurers stepped onto a nearby copper tile, he vanished, only to reappear inside the airtight cube. It contains only a single rift, along with the mummified remains of everything that gotten trapped and could not escape. Faced with only one recourse, the whole party went through the last rift...

... and found themselves in a red land, under a red sky.

"Welcome to Avernus, young mortals."
####

TBC...

Alex Liew

Jun 3, 2013, 2:30:27 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
So, roll call for this Friday, 8pm, Border City Games. I'll run it if we get two or three players minimum.

Razzman

Jun 3, 2013, 2:51:57 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Yikes! It has returned... GL HF GG guys.

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Jun 2013, at 14:30, Alex Liew <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, roll call for this Friday, 8pm, Border City Games. I'll run it if we get two or three players minimum.

Kelvin Ganesan

Jun 3, 2013, 4:01:48 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
I am in. Erm, we can choose to play a new character right? What are your thoughts on Psionics?
--
Kelvin Ganesan

Alex Liew

Jun 3, 2013, 4:33:07 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Bugger. Errm, yes I guess. No overlap between spells and psionics, so Spell Resistance doesn't block psionics, and Psionic Resistance doesn't block spells. Then again, I might have to rework some creatures to have innate PR, such as dragons, mind flayers, and stuff.

Kelvin Ganesan

Jun 3, 2013, 5:03:11 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Damn, sounds complicated. I think I rather not play a Psionic character. Will cause you too much trouble as well as open the other players to a higher level of mental warfare. At most I will play a Soulknife. Kinda liked Sacha's card throwing Magus, but instead will throw daggers or something. Plus no Psionic spells so will not cause too much of a change.

If I do create a new character it will be level 10 yes? Still get the vow of poverty bonuses?

Currently deciding between a Frenzied Berserker since I am no longer playing in Razzman's Saturday campaign (always wanted to play one), a Sorcerer, a Soulknife or just playing my Gun-Fu Monk. Decisions...

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Alex Liew <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bugger. Errm, yes I guess. No overlap between spells and psionics, so Spell Resistance doesn't block psionics, and Psionic Resistance doesn't block spells. Then again, I might have to rework some creatures to have innate PR, such as dragons, mind flayers, and stuff.

Kelvin Ganesan

Wei Shiung Liew

Jun 3, 2013, 5:06:12 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
New characters start at L10, 15-point buy, 1/2 HP per HD after the first, with VoP bonuses, but with only 50% wealth by level. Low-magic world and all that jazz.

Liew Wei Shiung

Kelvin Ganesan

Jun 3, 2013, 5:07:38 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Alright. Thanks. Will let you know latest by Thursday. If I know more about the party might help me make a decision. Till then.

natasharomanova

Jun 3, 2013, 9:50:35 AM6/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
  I'll be sitting this one out, sorry guys.

Alex Liew

Jun 4, 2013, 12:42:12 AM6/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Right, probably should clarify the Vow of Poverty abilities so far.

You're special. How special? Like, Bhaalspawn special. Maybe you're children of a dead god. Maybe you're the next stage of human (or elf, or dwarf) evolution. Whatever that may be, you gain special abilities according to your HD.

By level 10, you guys should have:
Exalted Armor Class: +7 to armor AC, as if wearing a Bracers of Armor.
Exalted Strike: any weapons or unarmed attacks are considered magical, and bypasses alignment-based DR as if the weapon has your alignment.
Exalted Sustenance: you're sustained by the "energies of the universe" and no longer need to eat or drink.
Exalted Deflection: +1 to deflection AC, as if wearing a Ring of Protection.
Exalted Hide: +1 to natural AC, as if wearing an Amulet of Natural Armor.
Exalted Resistance: +1 to saves, as if wearing a Cloak of Resistance.
Exalted Ability: one ability score gains +2 enhancement bonus, as if wearing an item of Ability+2.
Exalted Mindshielding: you are immune to Detect Thoughts, Discern Lies, and similar alignment-detection spells
Exalted Spell Resistance: you gain SR equals to 5 + level. So, at L10, it's SR15.

And my favourite, the Prescient Vision.
Anytime you have to roll a d20, you can choose to roll two or more d20s. The highest roll will be your result, while you take damage equal to the total of all other d20s.

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 4, 2013, 1:29:43 AM6/4/13
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Alright so I wish you guys a good game on Friday.

@Alex just to clarify this game will alternate with my Vampire game on Friday?

In case ppl were wondering what class I'd play I am kinda decided on Arcane Duelist Bard.

Wei Shiung Liew

Jun 4, 2013, 1:35:04 AM6/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Sure. I think I've enough material for a few more months.

Liew Wei Shiung

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 4, 2013, 2:06:05 AM6/4/13
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
excellent.

Tai Kwang

Jun 5, 2013, 7:58:29 AM6/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
didnt you mentioned that the last time already, burrppp...?

Jun 6, 2013, 12:00:54 AM6/6/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Wizard, if anyone forgot. I cant confirm, but will attend if I can make it there reasonably on time.

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, team killing tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"

Wei Shiung Liew

Jun 6, 2013, 12:02:17 AM6/6/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Okay. Looks like we've got a mix of new and old characters. Now, ya'll meet in a tavern somewhere...

Liew Wei Shiung

Alex Liew

Jun 12, 2013, 2:03:36 AM6/12/13
to go...@googlegroups.com

#####
Our valiant heroes, not quite realizing where they are yet, tried flagging down a horseman they spotted in the distance. Turns out, it was this instead:

Said infernal centaur was not amused at this bunch of mortals wandering around Avernus without permission and supervision from higher-up devils. A battle thus ensued, in which our inexperienced heroes were soundly trounced by the heavily armored veteran of the Blood War. On the verge of TPK, the gunfu adept Brother Kay, provoked the devil into chasing him, away from the rest of the party. They dashed for the nearby hills, where the terrain may disadvantage the centaur's hooves.

To their good luck, a group of mortal crusaders spotted the battle and aided the party in dispatching the devil. After establishing that the party were not devil or demon collaborators or mercenaries for hire, they were invited to join the group. They turned out to be the remainder of a group of crusading paladins who annoy both sides of the Blood War by sabotaging supply lines and ambushing random patrols. Among the paladins and clerics are a few rescued refugees such as Runescar the warforged wizard, and Adahm the planeswalking scholar from Sigil.

So, the PCs join a raid. Their job is simple: ambush the devil patrol from a nearby fortress while the paladins hit the supply caravan that they were supposed to meet and escort. This battle went better than expected, despite the PCs having to battle a number of teleporting devilish legionnaires.

Unfortunately the paladins did not fare as well, the caravan having turned out to be an ambush by a frustrated pit fiend commander. With the crusaders squashed and nowhere else to go, the PCs went for the last resort: a deal with the devils. Or rather, an oracle known as the Pillar of Skulls.

In exchange for two questions, the Skulls claimed the physical health of one party member, and the mental fortitude of another. In return, they found out the answer as to the quickest, easiest way out of Avernus, preferably in one piece.
#####

TBC...

Andrew @ Vash

Jun 12, 2013, 9:55:28 AM6/12/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
o.O Is this a refresher post?

"Warning: Possible side effects of playing World of Tanks SEA include but not limited to; hair loss, uncontrolled rage, team killing tendencies and loss of faith in humanity"

TBC...

Wei Shiung Liew

Jun 12, 2013, 10:27:06 PM6/12/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, planning to make it the default thread for the rest of my campaign.

Liew Wei Shiung

Alex Liew

Jun 17, 2013, 9:31:42 PM6/17/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hey peeps.

Don't think I'll be running my game this week. Feeling a flu coming on. Will probably resume next week.

Kelvin Ganesan

Jun 17, 2013, 9:34:05 PM6/17/13
to go...@googlegroups.com

I thought DM's were immune to all forms of disease.

Anyway, I will not be around this Friday either. Got to attend a friends wedding in Klang. I guess I am reaching that age...

On Jun 18, 2013 9:31 AM, "Alex Liew" <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey peeps.

Don't think I'll be running my game this week. Feeling a flu coming on. Will probably resume next week.

Tai Kwang

Jun 18, 2013, 5:47:43 AM6/18/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
ok..

Don't think I'll be running my game this week. Feeling a flu coming on. Will probably resume next week.

Alex Liew

Jun 25, 2013, 12:47:30 AM6/25/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
So, who's up for a session this Friday?

Kelvin Ganesan

Jun 25, 2013, 1:02:47 AM6/25/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Will it be your session? Razz called me asking the same thing. Anyway, whichever session it is, I am in.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Alex Liew <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
So, who's up for a session this Friday?

Kelvin Ganesan

Wei Shiung Liew

Jun 25, 2013, 1:30:24 AM6/25/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Ya, I should be able to run this week. Just want to see if anyone's showing up.

Liew Wei Shiung

Razzman Khaliff

Jun 25, 2013, 5:19:47 AM6/25/13
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
I'm in with my new arcane duelist bard.

Omnitricks

Jun 26, 2013, 4:30:54 AM6/26/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
I'll come with the other bard :P

Tai Kwang

Jun 27, 2013, 8:52:08 AM6/27/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
friday as usual, i take it?

Jun 27, 2013, 10:17:16 AM6/27/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Yup, as usual.
--
Kelvin Ganesan

Alex Liew

Sep 3, 2013, 9:22:23 PM9/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Anyone still here?

Finally running a session again this Friday the 6th, at Border City Games. 8pm. Will run for whoever turns up.

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 3, 2013, 10:04:37 PM9/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
As mentioned in the VTM thread, will not be able to make it this week due to dental appointment.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Alex Liew <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone still here?

Finally running a session again this Friday the 6th, at Border City Games. 8pm. Will run for whoever turns up.

Kelvin Ganesan

Ivan Tam

Sep 3, 2013, 10:06:28 PM9/3/13
to GOKL Mailing List
Dental? Sharpening teeth for VTM :O

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 3, 2013, 10:07:34 PM9/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
I wish. More like getting a -1 to wisdom as I am removing the tooth that supposedly grants that bonus.

Ivan Tam

Sep 3, 2013, 10:09:39 PM9/3/13
to GOKL Mailing List
Worry not,  as you do not need actual Wisdom to Roleplay :O

Poh Tun Kai

Sep 3, 2013, 10:30:41 PM9/3/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
What happened to your old PF group? Any of them still around?

AlexLWS

Sep 4, 2013, 2:18:55 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Kinda died slowly due to few players and laziness on the part of the GM.

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 4, 2013, 3:01:29 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Are we going to start back on alternate weeks between this and VtM again?

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 2:18 PM, AlexLWS <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kinda died slowly due to few players and laziness on the part of the GM.

Kelvin Ganesan

AlexLWS

Sep 4, 2013, 3:02:55 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I can do that.

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 4, 2013, 3:28:57 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Dammit. As always, after a long pause, I have the itch to change class. Should I?

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM, AlexLWS <liew.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I can do that.

Kelvin Ganesan

Omnitricks

Sep 4, 2013, 4:11:24 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
I feel like changing class too. Me think me bard sucks :P

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 4, 2013, 4:51:29 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
That is the curse of not playing so long.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Omnitricks <livewir...@gmail.com> wrote:
I feel like changing class too. Me think me bard sucks :P

Kelvin Ganesan

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 4, 2013, 5:09:52 AM9/4/13
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
I'm sticking to my bard.

Tai Kwang

Sep 4, 2013, 11:51:38 AM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
im good, though maybe not start yours this week. Am down with a cold

Sep 4, 2013, 10:34:18 PM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Okay then since no one's changing characters, we'll pick up where we left off in Santa's dungeon.

Liew Wei Shiung

Andrew @ Vash

Sep 4, 2013, 10:42:33 PM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Count me in, barring any work stuff. However, I do need a ride back though.

Wei Shiung Liew

Sep 4, 2013, 10:50:57 PM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
@Andrew. Where do you work? If it's not out of the way, I can pick you up and drop you off like I'm doing now with Kelvin.

Andrew @ Vash

Sep 4, 2013, 11:00:54 PM9/4/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Getting there is simple enough (though time consuming as heck), but getting back to SS3 late at night after the session is a problem.

Omnitricks

Sep 5, 2013, 1:09:33 AM9/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Eh meme, I want to change to an alchemist, but I guess I can wait until after the santa dungeon if needed.

If you're staying at SS3 I can send you back since its just opposite my area.

Andrew @ Vash

Sep 5, 2013, 1:24:37 AM9/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks!.
Alchemist? Slugger or bomber? Its a surprisingly good melee fighter.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Omnitricks <livewir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Eh meme, I want to change to an alchemist, but I guess I can wait until after the santa dungeon if needed.

If you're staying at SS3 I can send you back since its just opposite my area.

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 5, 2013, 1:34:07 AM9/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
As I won't be joining this session I guess I got time to change as well. Will let you know as soon as possible. So Aasimar is a good race yes?
--
Kelvin Ganesan

Razzman Khaliff

Sep 5, 2013, 2:19:26 AM9/5/13
to Gamers of Kuala Lumpur
Fuck... no ASSimars! Wait it's not my game so not up to me to decide, damn it's hard being a mortal again. Yeah I can send Andrew too coz I know where it is and it's on the way. Noes... I hate being a mortal player character! I'll be so ungodly...

Omnitricks

Sep 5, 2013, 4:01:27 AM9/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Monster slugger alchemist hahahaha. I have no idea how it will work out but I just wanna try :P

Tai Kwang

Sep 5, 2013, 10:51:09 AM9/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
alchemist huh? Well...it's sounds like, "HULK SMASH!!..
Aasimar's are pretty creepy...as they can sneak up on ya hind, and flash bling-blings for an instant..

Sep 5, 2013, 9:23:13 PM9/5/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
After giving it very serious thought, I have decided not to change my character. The thing that really kept me wanting to stay as a Monk is the move speed. Just so much gravy there that it is hard to pass up.

Andrew @ Vash

Sep 6, 2013, 2:32:59 AM9/6/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
Imagine a regular Traveller, wearing a well worn and heavily stained travelling cloak that is obviously way too wide for him. The colour of the cloak had worn unevenly in patches, and the bottom of the cloak is in tatters. The Traveller had kept his hood up, and only his stubble filled chin and unkempt long hair is visible of his face. It had rained lightly at dawn, turning the ground soft and the villages were careful to avoid the small pools of mud. He slowly plods along the main road of the village in his mud crusted boots barely avoiding the worst of the slippery patches. On his back was a very large and apparently heavy backpack, judging by his slow walk, and he seemed to be keeping something hidden under that large cloak as well.

Busy with the morning commerce, pretty much none of the shoppers or shopkeepers pay much attention to such a shabby looking person as he passes. Mothers hold their children close, wondering if this Stranger is in his right mind. The butcher's dog furiously barks at the man, but is reduced to whining as soon as the hood turns its way.

He reaches the quieter edge of town. The medicinal and magic shop here usually open later than the rest of the village shops and are often the subject of speculation about what the respective owners do late into the night. However, their expertise is needed and so, the village folk tolerate them for now.

Some younger men men in leather jackets climb off a pile of crates they were sitting on as the Traveller approaches, and quietly walk over to block the road. Some of the village folk see them, and the nearer ones quickly walk further away as others watch on to see how the Traveller would react. These men were known troublemakers in the area and were usually armed, so none of the simple folk wanted to get on their bad side for a random, and apparently penniless, stranger.

The Stranger was about 30 feet from them when he seemed to notice the obstruction and stopped. His hoarse cough could be heard from where the onlookers were, and from beneath the cloak, the traveller lifted a pale hand to his mouth to cover his mouth. The onlookers couldn't hear what was said between the two parties, but one of the men points at the traveller's backpack.

The hooded man shook his head and one of the troublemakers suddenly unsheathed the short sword at his side while another pulled out a dagger from under his jacket. Some of the watching village folk gasp as the two men start advancing menacingly towards the stranger. With these turn of events, the Traveller carefully sets his bag down on a drier patch of earth before pulling out two stoppered potion bottles filled with a murky liquid. The advancing troublemakers stop, and turn to the rest of their members, who start pulling out small weapons of their own and advancing. Watching children are turned to took the other away by adults, who now fear the worst was about to happen.

As the group of men closed in, the Traveller smoothly uncorked the bottles and downed its contents in a few gulps. Almost instantly, the Traveller was visibly shaking, and some of the villagers turned away, not wanting to see the man die. However, shouts of surprise had them all looking back as the Traveller started growing larger and with one swift motion, unclasped his cloak and cast it onto his backpack. There was a collective intake of breath as the now muscular traveller flexed the extra pair of arms he had hidden to avoid attention. At the sight of this monstrosity, the two leading men turned towards their stupefied comrades, eyes wide with fear and started to flee.

The monster leapt at the two feeling figures, catching one squarely in the back drives him onto the ground. The other man had hardly any time to register what had happened before a huge hand wrapped around his weapon hand and squeezed while another closed around his neck. Struggling to pull free, he screams in horror and pain as the bones in his hand gives way with a wet crack. As the man's eyes rolled back into his head, the Traveller swung the now limp body in a wide arc and released it at the remaining assailants as he charges at them. Seeing their limp friend flying towards them jolted them into action, sending them all running in the direction of the crop fields. One of the more portly assailants barely got a dozen yards before a muscled arm swung in from his left, smashing his ribs beneath the lightly padded leather and blasting the air out of his lungs. The next man in line, hearing the commotion behind him, made a sharp turn back to the village, hoping that the villagers would get in the away of this large monster.

The earlier onlookers, now having lost sight of the rampaging monster now dispersed with some quickly heading for safety behind bolted doors as others started spread the news among those who did not witness the unbelievable turn of events. Kinder souls ran towards the local barber to get help as some women warily approached the two unmoving men. The more adventurous ones now struck out as a group towards the fields when wood could be heard smashing near the blacksmith's shop. A man's body and pieces of wood flew back into the main street, sending the women running back screaming.

The man collided with the backpack that had been left there, spilling contents from the bulging bag which clanged across the street. The troublemaker was limp and bloody, looking to those present like he had already departed this world. Then eyes moved to the dull grey items that spilled out; two huge and well worn falchions. The Traveller casually strode out into the street and without a single look at the villagers pulled his latest victim aside and stowed the weapons away with practised familiarity. Rummaging around for a moment, he pulls out several filled potion bottles and a small pouch as well as writing utensils. He scribbles briefly on parchment and then leaves the parchment on the ground. Grabbing this things, the Traveller turns around and points at the small collection of things before calmly walking away on the road out of town.

Someone later would be curious enough to walk up to the items he had laid on the ground. There, they would find some bottles of a strong potion, a pouch with gold coins, and a note which would say "Those men are NOT dead. These bottles are healing potions of my own creation. What you do with the potions, and those men, is up to you. The money is for any damage caused."

Wei Shiung Liew

Sep 6, 2013, 3:37:08 AM9/6/13
to go...@googlegroups.com
*Upvotes*

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gamers of Kuala Lumpur" group.

Liew Wei Shiung

Kelvin Ganesan

Sep 6, 2013, 4:39:16 AM9/6/13
to go...@googlegroups.com