Metro Mayors Upcoming Climate Celebration and EEA CECP webinars

Alicia Hunt

Mar 10, 2021, 3:22:47 PM3/10/21
to Medford Energy committee, Go Green Medford

Two announcements from Metro Mayors Climate Taskforce:

Metro Mayors Climate Celebration Friday, March 19th- 10:30am-11:30am

At the upcoming Celebration, we will highlight the climate preparedness and mitigation accomplishments of the Mayors’ Coalition and Taskforce over the past five to six-years, and highlight the ways our climate work intersects with public health, equity, and economic goals as we look ahead to recovery

The public may join by registering on the Eventbrite page for the livestream: Register for the livestream here.

There is an attached flyer.

EEA Announced New Dates for Interim 2030 CECP Webinars- Public Comments Due 3/22

From EEA: The Massachusetts Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) has rescheduled two public listening webinars on the Interim Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2030 (2030 CECP).  Below are the dates and registration information.  Please register in advance for the webinar you plan to attend. Please also indicate that you would like to make a public statement during the listening session.  We will consider the speakers on a first-come-first-speak basis as much as we can.

The two webinars will follow the same format and stakeholders are invited to attend either one. First, EEA will give a presentation and overview of the Interim 2030 CECP, after which attendees will be invited to provide oral public comment (up to 3 minutes). These comments will be recorded and considered with the other public comments on the Interim 2030 CECP

If you have a specific question about the CECP, please send it to gw...@mass.gov at least 24 hours in advance of the webinar you will be attending, and the team will try to address your question during the presentation portion. During the listening webinars, EEA will be in “listening mode” and will not be taking live questions.

Listening Webinars on the 2030 CECP

·         Monday, March 15th, 6:30-8pm. Click here to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FsmTHu_qQfe-7cQolmid1Q

EEA will continue to take public comments on the Interim 2030 CECP until 5:00pm on March 22, 2021.  Details are at www.mass.gov/2030CECP.

Alicia

Alicia L Hunt

Director of Community Development, Energy & Environment

City of Medford

ah...@medford-ma.gov

781-393-2480

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

MMC Climate Celebration_Sample invite for livestream.docx