Go Button 3.3.1 available

Brent Lord

Apr 7, 2023, 3:01:05 PM4/7/23
to Go Button

Hello everyone --

Go Button 3.3.1 is now available for download on the App Store.

We've heard reports from a few of you that in 3.3.0 shows with a large number of hits were not performing well. Along with a couple of other little bug fixes, we decided to push out a hot fix for that performance issue before the weekend.

Here is the full list of changes in this release:
- Improves performance and loading time for shows that use a large number of hits.
- Fixes a bug that broke being able to paste cues on devices running iOS 16.1 and earlier.
- Fixes the Wall Clock timer to reflect Daylight Saving Time correctly.

You can read the previous 3.3.0 announcement here:
https://groups.google.com/g/gobutton/c/onGCY8jvCaQ

--

Brent Lord | Figure 53

http://gobutton.tips | https://gobutton.app