Solution to Global Economics Collapse

Irshad Mahmood

Apr 3, 2018, 5:52:25 PM4/3/18
to global-r...@googlegroups.com
AsSalaam O Alaikum (Peace be always with you. AMEEN.)

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Solution to Global Economics Collapse
By Irshad Mahmood – Director, Global Right Path

Global Economics Collapse - Part-1:
This Is How Frightening The Global Collapse Has Now Become
http://kingworldnews.com/this-is-how-frightening-the-global-collapse-has-now-become

Global Economics Collapse - Part-2:
People are afraid these 'zombie ships' are the first sign of global economic collapse
http://www.businessinsider.com/people-afraid-zombie-ships-first-sign-of-global-economic-collapse-2016-1

Global Economics Collapse - Part-3:
Cheap Oil Edging Us Toward Global Economic Collapse
http://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrich/2016/02/08/cheap-oil-edging-us-toward-global-economic-collapse/#37b0fed66f5c

Global Economics Collapse - Part-4:
Is This The Debt Jubilee?
http://dollarcollapse.com/debt/is-this-the-debt-jubilee/

Global Economics Collapse - Part-5:
Global currency collapse: Winners and losers
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/08/news/economy/dollar-global-currency-winners-losers

Global Economics Collapse - Part-6:
A New Theory of Why Global Financial Collapse Is Coming Soon
http://gawker.com/a-new-theory-of-why-global-financial-collapse-is-coming-1755698849

Global Economics Collapse - Part-7:
Expert fears massive global economic collapse
http://muslimvillage.com/2016/01/24/116220/expert-fears-massive-global-economic-collapse

Global Economics Collapse - Part-8:
22 Signs That The Global Economic Turmoil We Have Seen So Far In 2016 Is Just The Beginning
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/22-signs-that-the-global-economic-turmoil-we-have-seen-so-far-in-2016-is-just-the-beginning

Global Economics Collapse - Part-9:
Building work starts on first all-robot manufacturing plant in China’s Dongguan
http://www.scmp.com/tech/enterprises/article/1786484/building-work-starts-first-all-robot-manufacturing-plant-chinas?page=all

Global Economics Collapse - Part-10:
China's Factories Are Building a Robot Nation
http://english.caixin.com/2015-03-05/100788376.html

Global Economics Collapse - Part-11:
Chinese factory replaces 90% of humans with robots, production soars
http://www.techrepublic.com/article/chinese-factory-replaces-90-of-humans-with-robots-production-soars

Global Economics Collapse - Part-12:
Canada's detailed homeless census tells only part of the story
http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/03/14/detailed-homeless-census-shows-common-causes-offers-hope-for-help.html

Global Economics Collapse - Part-13:
The Georgia Guidestones - Illuminati Ten Commandments?
http://www.rense.com/general16/georgiaguidestones.htm

Global Economics Collapse - Part-14:
Keiser Report: Economics of Crime & Stupidity (E896)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGlwlwzzXcc

Global Economics Collapse - Part-15:
Scholarslip: A documentary about the student debt crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFY-PgPA-Uk

Global Economics Collapse - Part-16:
The Truth About The College Student Debt Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKHvwiuArA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-17:
Bankrupt USA National Debt 18 Trillion Dollars Breaking News August 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NHL-D6NTOU

Global Economics Collapse - Part-18:
2016 Preview: Gold, Oil, Stocks, Debt Crisis | Jason Burack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il3sV1arL98

Global Economics Collapse - Part-19:
The European Debt Crisis Visualized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_tyEl84IQ

Global Economics Collapse - Part-20:
Financial Crisis 2016: High Yield Debt Tells Us That Just About EVERYTHING Is About To Collapse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z8MNB0dFqg

Global Economics Collapse - Part-21:
Global financial crisis 2016 / 2017 - Stock Market broken up! (Important ideas) 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMeVg1hZ-g

Global Economics Collapse - Part-22:
Economic Collapse Warning USA Crisis 2016 Financial Dollar Crash Coming! pls share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOGh7oQKkK4

Global Economics Collapse - Part-23:
TV News: FINANCIAL CRISIS 2016 Will Dollar $ Collapse CIA Insider Interview (URGENT ALERT!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygXirnIzG4

Global Economics Collapse - Part-24:
2016 is to 1776, as the First American Revolution is to the Upcoming Second Revolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buAn5C3c9A0

Global Economics Collapse - Part-25:
Global Financial Meltdown - One Of The Best Financial Crisis Documentary Films
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzEWeGJLP0

Global Economics Collapse - Part-26:
The debt time bomb that is Britain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYVZKpH3pnM

Global Economics Collapse - Part-27:
Counting the Cost - Is the world addicted to debt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeyUenyMkrE

Global Economics Collapse - Part-28:
In Debt We Trust Documentary - English Documentary -How Money and Credit Control Your Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cltc4Og6HKo

Global Economics Collapse - Part-29:
Europe on the Brink -- A WSJ Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FxFvQ_NJ3E

Global Economics Collapse - Part-30:
The Great Euro Crisis BBC Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LCBp0twLE

Global Economics Collapse - Part-31:
Europe's Debt: America's Crisis - Full Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhZ0R7sGQnY

Global Economics Collapse - Part-32:
US Economy - Economic Collapse - history channel documentary - America Debt - Dollar Collapse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peSCXN_uFv8

Global Economics Collapse - Part-33:
The International Debt Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_kV82ap5f0

Global Economics Collapse - Part-34:
How student debt will cripple the American dream. | Dusty Wunderlich | TEDxUniversityofNevada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZJCrxQrslA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-35:
How Bad Is the Student Loan Crisis? | Where the Money Is - 3/10/14 | The Motley Fool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b_U3JfrvTQ

Global Economics Collapse - Part-36:
.@fordschool - Rohit Chopra and Susan Dynarski: Is there a student debt crisis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDaMimSGZmg

Global Economics Collapse - Part-37:
College Affordability and the Student Debt Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0bKAFctpK8

Global Economics Collapse - Part-38:
Senate Democrats Meet With Stakeholders To Address Student Debt & College Affordability
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYF5mg_-DNw

Global Economics Collapse - Part-39:
AFL-CIO/Student Debt Crisis Chat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZ8TvIz7oA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-40:
Tackling the Student Debt Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFw07Jzo250

Global Economics Collapse - Part-41:
America College Debt Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htletoa4IN0

Global Economics Collapse - Part-42:
Student Debt Crisis Town Hall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHM318nczGs

Global Economics Collapse - Part-43:
NN13 Panel - Forever in their Debt: Taking Initiative on the Student Loan Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXmWyv0hq3w

Global Economics Collapse - Part-44:
Is Higher Education Worth It? Student Debt & University Advice!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xGSXhb8Bk

Global Economics Collapse - Part-45:
American Story: Tent City USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_TqB1uzRdM

Global Economics Collapse - Part-46:
Poorest tent city evicted in Israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHgKGvRzHCw

Global Economics Collapse - Part-47:
PETER SCHIFF - 2016 COLLAPSE FORECAST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSp6JIaPYsI

Global Economics Collapse - Part-48:
Peter Schiff : Economic Collapse IMMINENT In 28 May 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWlYNZNeVKA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-49:
Author Michael Lewis discusses The Big Short and the future of finance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stnGC9jL8Fk

Global Economics Collapse - Part-50:
The Death of Economic Recovery | Peter Schiff and Stefan Molyneux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwH_roz-Fc

Global Economics Collapse - Part-51:
Brother Nathanael : Why The Jews Will Cause World - W* 3 In 6 June 2016 ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vYith5MfA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-52:
Why The World - W* 3 Will be 6 June 2016 ?- Sheikh Imran Hosein's Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PySZ3R5tVZo

Global Economics Collapse - Part-53:
Capitalism is dying. It'll probably go to hell. But something a lot better is taking its place.
http://www.upworthy.com/capitalism-is-dying-itll-probably-go-to-hell-but-something-a-lot-better-is-taking-its-place

Global Economics Collapse - Part-54:
World Economy Collapse explained in 3 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyePCRkq620

Global Economics Collapse - Part-55:
What you need to know about the GHOST CITIES of China...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwmKeXkBWOA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-56:
China Has a Crazy Number of Ghost Cities | China Uncensored
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZdBeczDLpA

Global Economics Collapse - Part-57:
Confessions of an Economic Hitman - John Perkins | Short Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWuAct1BxHU

Global World is facing a Global Economic Disaster which is about to collapse all around the world and so it needs Global Revolution in an emergency. After inventing Supersonic Fast Machines and Robots, day by day many people started losing jobs. Before, these people were good customers, but now they don’t have enough money and their pockets are torn off, which means many businesses started losing Good Customers. Privatization without Global Savior System is Crime against Humanity, and later it falls on Businesses as well and they start downsizing as well as shutting down. Neither can you save it by giving stimulus packages to businesses nor can you save it by giving donations or loans to the businesses. A single machine may replace thousands of humans BUT not a single human can ever replace a single machine.

We don’t know exact date when Global Poverty and Global Famine started, either hundred years, or five hundred years or thousand years, but for sure we have the solutions in the Quraan, which teaches us to come to the common point without any discrimination of Religion, Race, Sect, Gender, Color, Nationality, Rich, Poor, Young or Old, etc., (Ref: Al_Quraan_002.256, 002.286, 003.064, 005.005, 005.035, 006.132, 013.011, 017.019, 018.029, 020.015, 028.084, 030.022, 042.030, 046.019, 049.013, 053.031, 053.039, 076.003, 091.007-010). It is 100% guaranteed to save the world and to help build our Heavenly Earth. If we truly apply the guidance given by the Quraan, we can re-develop the world through our own Great Global Revolution. In simple terms “NO CHANGES WITHOUT ACTIONS”! It is time now to open our eyes and correct ourselves to serve the humanity in a revolutionized way in the light of Quraan, in which all including Rich & Poor can live safe and sound, since the Quraan gives the true revolutionized guidance to fix the Global System to save Humanity in a balanced way (Ref: Al_Quraan_002:002).

Only True Love with Humanity in the light of the Quraan can save Global World with 100% Guaranteed. We must join together to fight against Global Poverty and Global Famine.Plant Fruits and Vegetables etc. in your backyards, on the side of the streets, and parks etc. where ever it is possible and permissible by your governments. If you get more fruits and vegetables etc. than what you need, then share it with your neighbors, Friends and relatives and support following programs from the depth of your heart to fix Global system which is hurting all.

We invite you all to start a New Global System to save humanity, which needs full approval from all around the world, without any donation. Guidelines are in the following link.Road Blockers are Those Who don’t Support/Promote. Media Must Play an Active Role Regularly on Bringing Good Guys in their Programs for Free.
http://www.global-right-path.com/Globalization/G_Global_Downsizing_Shutdown_Lockdown.htm

Why Waiting for Saviors for Thousands of Years When Humanity is Dying Now
Join Us to Save Humanity Now Before it Gets Too Late
http://global-right-path.webs.com     http://global-right-path.blogspot.com     http://www.global-right-path.com

Irshad Mahmood
Director, Global Right Path eCommunity

http://www.global-right-path.com
LinkedIn noor.e...@gmail.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/grp2000

Please Join Global Right Path and invite others :::>>
mail+su...@globalrightpath.com

Why Waiting for Saviors for Thousands of Years When Humanity is Dying Now - Join Us to Save Humanity Now Before it Gets Too Late:

Global Anthem Change Our World, My Love for Humanity, A True Love

https://youtu.be/OGaCaPUaVOA

A single machine may replace thousands of humans but not a single human can ever replace a single machine

Home Remedies are for general treatment. For Emergency one must go to Hospital to save his/her life.