Next GeoBlacklight Community Meeting: Wed, January 11, 2023

Karen Majewicz

Jan 10, 2023, 12:27:46 PM1/10/23
to GeoBlacklight Working Group
Hello everyone -

This is a reminder that the next GeoBlacklight Community Meeting is coming up tomorrow (Wednesday). We plan to pick a date for the Winter Sprint - if you would like to participate in the next sprint, please let us know your availability on this sheet.

We do not have much planned on the agenda, so if you have questions or topics you would like to discuss, please add it to our meeting notes.

Meeting details:
  • Date: Wednesday, January 11, 1:05-1:55pm CENTRAL

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Majewicz
John R. Borchert Map Library, University of Minnesota Libraries