Re: [Genome Informatics] Abridged summary of genome-informatics@googlegroups.com - 9 Messages in 5 Topics

Prameswar Lal

Apr 23, 2013, 5:09:07 AM4/23/13
to genome-in...@googlegroups.com
sir i am prameswar lal , highly exited work on open source project . i have good knowledge of operating system ( worked on PINTOS os of stanford univercity and done many implimentation) ,Good knowledge of linux operating system , server , networking ,  c/c++ , java ,perl programing
i am knowledge of  RHCE (Redhat certified engineer ) and RHCSA (Redhat certified system administrator)  (this exam  i will attend in may- 2013 but preparation is done )
i want to apply my knowledge in open source project
main think is that " I CAN WORK 17 Hr. IN A DAY WITH HARD WORK AND  ENTHUSIASM "

PRAMESWAR LAL
PH :-   8058158297
Gsoc 2013 registeration user name "pram "

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:09 AM, <genome-in...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/genome-informatics/topics

    Antonio Marino <antoma...@gmail.com> Apr 19 06:22PM -0700

    Hi everyone.
    I am an undergraduate student in the School of Computer Science, University
    Of Manchester.
    I'm very interested in making an app/mobile site for the WormBase project. ...more
    Abigail Cabunoc <abigail...@wormbase.org> Apr 21 06:47PM -0400

    Hi Antonio,

    It's great to hear about your interest in the WormBase app idea!

    Typical use case: A worm researcher is attending a talk, a gene they're
    unfamiliar with is mentioned. ...more
    Antonio Marino <antoma...@gmail.com> Apr 21 04:22PM -0700

    Thank you for your reply.
    I agree with your observation about PhoneGap. The APIs it offers are a lot
    more than we need and add a bit of complexity to the development, but the
    reason why I'd go ...more
    Abigail Cabunoc <abigail...@wormbase.org> Apr 21 08:22PM -0400

    Hey Antonio,

    Offline viewing could be very useful, but may not be feasible with our
    breadth of data. It might be possible if we identify our most popular genes
    and only cache those.
    ...more
    "Beatka Wójciak" <bett...@gmail.com> Apr 20 09:03AM -0700

    Hi,
    I've been developing iOS apps for over a year now. I have experience in
    creating apps using remote database as well. I found the WormBase app idea
    interesting and I'd like to know something ...more
    Abigail Cabunoc <abigail...@wormbase.org> Apr 21 06:20PM -0400

    Hi Beata,

    I'm happy to hear about your interest in the WormBase app idea!

    For the UI: we don't have a designer, so ultimately it will be up to the
    developer. However, some consistency between ...more
    Elena Lopatina <elena.v....@gmail.com> Apr 21 03:02PM -0700

    Hello,

    I am Elena Lopatina, a student of the Department of Molecular and
    Biology Physics in the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.
    I do research in bioinformatics, it's about chromosome ...more
    Umang Kedia <umangke...@gmail.com> Apr 20 11:56PM +0530

    Hi,
    I created two basic layout to express my idea. Please don't go upon the
    design (that I will change later :) ), I have just created it to show the
    idea and the way it can be implemented. ...more
    Nilesh Chakraborty <nil...@nileshc.com> Apr 20 04:22AM -0700

    Hi,

    I am a 3rd year undergraduate student of computer science, pursuing my
    B.Tech degree at RCC Institute of Information Technology. I am proficient
    in Java, PHP and C#.

    Among the project ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group genome-informatics.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.