Few Spaces Remaining: 4:30 PM Today -- Virtual GEG Town Hall

GEG Georgia USA

Sep 30, 2020, 12:37:18 PM9/30/20
to geggeo...@googlegroups.com, GEG Georgia USA
Good afternoon, GEG Georgia family!

The GEG Virtual Town Hall for Georgia is TODAY starting at 4:30 PM

We are very excited to host this opportunity to listen to a panel of educators and discuss as a group a number of relevant topics in the Google for Education world. We will also be visited by members of the Google Product Support team who will be listening in directly to your thoughts, experiences, and feedback to learn more about our user experiences.

We still have a few spaces remaining within the Google Meet, so feel free to register while you still can!
The registration Google Form closes at 2:30 PM today.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in just a couple of hours, and we can't wait to build our team and launch some of our forthcoming events and opportunities! Stay tuned!

The Google Educator Group for Georgia, USA

EMAIL:       GEGGeo...@gmail.com

TWITTER:   @GEGGeorgia

Click here for more information about GEGs