GEG Georgia Town Hall

GEG Georgia USA

Sep 15, 2020, 6:37:30 PM9/15/20

Good evening,

Google is supporting Google Educator Group (GEG) events across the nation.  We are excited to host a GEG Town Hall on 9/30 from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.  Please register for this virtual event hereThis is a local GEG community forum to discuss how you use Google products, positive success stories, and challenges around product use.  In addition to extending your network and learning from others, the Google Product Support team will be listening to our conversations and reviewing the minutes.  We’re looking forward to this event and hope to have you there!

The Google Educator Group for Georgia, USA

EMAIL:       GEGGeo...@gmail.com

TWITTER:   @GEGGeorgia

Click here for more information about GEGs