10/7 - FREE "Learn from Anywhere" Google Event

Erin Fields

Sep 23, 2020, 10:25:10 AM9/23/20
to GEG Georgia USA, GEG Georgia USA
Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I sent out a survey asking about when/what types of PD would be most helpful right now.  Well.... the results are in!!!

This free Google "Learn from Anywhere" event will be a hands-on, interactive workshop will take place on October 7th from 2:30-5:30pm EST

Our facilitators, friEdTechnology will walk you through a series of "lessons" showcasing unique ways to use Google tools in a digital/hybrid learning environment. When the event is over, you will still have access to the event site, which will have instructions/templates for you to use in your classroom.

Our goal is to make learning fun, and give you the tools you need to implement key learnings in your classroom immediately.

SIGN UP HERE - This is a first come, first serve event - registration will be capped.  Your spot will be confirmed by receiving an invite for the event.
  •  Erin Fields
  •  Southeast Program Manager
  •  650-933-8174
  •  erinf...@google.com