Gallio integration with Jenkins Automation Server

Cody Skidmore

May 14, 2012, 5:06:35 PM5/14/12
to gallio-user
Can someone tell me the steps for integrating Jenkins and Gallio? I'm
trying to run mbUnit tests and display the results in Jenkins. I'm
aware there is a Gallio plugin for Jenksin but no documentation exists
for setting it up. Also as far as I know, the plugin only provides
some support for outputting test results to Jenkins.

I've been tinkering with msbuild, Jenkins, & the plugin but don't have
anything working yet.

Cody Skidmore

May 14, 2012, 9:16:32 PM5/14/12
to gallio-user
Never mind. I just got it working using a command-line inside a MSbuild
script. Now I have a fully functional automated build system using
Subversion, Jenkins, Gallio, & mbUnit. And, the unit testing report gets
injected into the project status page.

Coolness abounds.

Helen2

Apr 26, 2013, 3:54:20 PM4/26/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am haveing the issue you had.  Do you mind to share how you did it?