FW: DICK'S Sporting Goods Friends & Family Special Sale

Tony Pastore

Dec 11, 2012, 8:48:26 PM12/11/12
to ftsa-m...@googlegroups.com
Soccer folks,

I hesitate to forward to you anything that might be considered junk mail, but the following offer comes from a long time sponsor of our league and may be of value to some of you.

Happy Holidays,

Tony

Subject: DICK'S Sporting Goods Friends & Family Special Sale

Hello Friends,

Please feel free to enjoy the very special offer (see attached/below) compliments of Dick’s Sporting Goods!

I truly wish you and you are family the very best this holiday season!

-Dave

DICK’S Sporting Goods

ASSOCIATE FRIENDS & FAMILY SALE

Mon., Dec. 10 – Wed., Dec. 12

In celebration of the holiday season, I am excited to be able to share my DICK’S Sporting Goods Associate discount* with you during a special three-day Friends & Family Sale at all DICK’S Sporting Goods.

Print the coupon and bring it into any DICK’S Sporting Goods store to redeem from Mon., Dec. 10 – Wed., Dec. 12, 2012.

*Please note:

·         Exclusions do apply: refer to the coupon for more details

·         Redeemable in-store only

·         One transaction per coupon

As DICK’S Sporting Goods continues its sixth holiday season of collecting donations for the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign, we encourage you to consider making a contribution to the children of St. Jude at the check-out during this special Friends & Family Sale.

The information contained in this message and any attachments (collectively, the "Transmission") from Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries contains confidential information and is intended solely for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing or using this Transmission. Please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and deleting the original Transmission.
image001.jpg
image006.jpg
image003.jpg
Friends and Family Sale 2012.jpg