Handy visual guide to Flair model years

Annie

Dec 1, 2020, 12:19:44 PM12/1/20
to Frigidaire Flair
Someone on a Flair Facebook group posted this and I thought it was very handy in case you weren't sure what model year your Flair is. It even includes the 1969 Flair which I have never seen before.

Cheers......Annie
Flair Year Visual Identification(1).pdf

N Jones

Dec 1, 2020, 3:39:05 PM12/1/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Very nice.  Thank you!

Someone on a Flair Facebook group posted this and I thought it was very handy in case you weren't sure what model year your Flair is. It even includes the 1969 Flair which I have never seen before.

Cheers......Annie

flying...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 4:02:32 PM12/1/20
to Frigidaire Flair
Thank you. Fun reference.

Larry Obern

Dec 1, 2020, 6:48:22 PM12/1/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Awesome.  Thank you so much.

Sent from my Android Device

Karen Lewis

Dec 2, 2020, 10:24:49 AM12/2/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Thank you for sharing this. I love my 1961 Flair. Everything still works. How wonderful is that!!!  Keeping my fingers crossed that it always will. They just do not make things like they used to.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 3:02 PM, flying...@gmail.com <flying...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you. Fun reference.

On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 11:19:44 AM UTC-6 Annie wrote:
Someone on a Flair Facebook group posted this and I thought it was very handy in case you weren't sure what model year your Flair is. It even includes the 1969 Flair which I have never seen before.

Cheers......Annie

Lori

Dec 2, 2020, 8:28:13 PM12/2/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Annie great info !! I have had our 1960/61 double oven for 10 years now and we just love it.
 Moe

Pix Smith

Dec 5, 2020, 6:55:15 PM12/5/20
to Frigidaire Flair
This is wonderful. I have the 68, which has a lot different going on , especially on the door front and the support springs, but honestly, I would love those darker lines you see on the 69.

What a great find.

Thank you so much!

cdc...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2020, 6:55:15 PM12/5/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
A Flair facebook group?! What is the name of it?

thanks!
Clay

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 12:19 PM Annie <chef...@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone on a Flair Facebook group posted this and I thought it was very handy in case you weren't sure what model year your Flair is. It even includes the 1969 Flair which I have never seen before.

Cheers......Annie

Glenn Webster

Dec 5, 2020, 6:55:15 PM12/5/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Very useful indeed.
Thank you.

 Legal equality between citizens is the foundation stone of democracy. It is fair, reasonable and totally inclusive.

On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 at 06:19, Annie <chef...@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone on a Flair Facebook group posted this and I thought it was very handy in case you weren't sure what model year your Flair is. It even includes the 1969 Flair which I have never seen before.

Cheers......Annie

Val Anne Welch

Dec 5, 2020, 9:44:18 PM12/5/20
to frigidai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clay!

The name of the Facebook group is Fans of the Frigidaire Flair. It’s pretty active!

Cheers…….Annie

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Frigidaire Flair" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/frigidaire-flair/CAAdUak-b3mtbZ%2Bici_h1m8PvtLd4CFw7CCWWGkx0kwfBFJr0%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.

Val Anne (Annie) Welch
Pastry Chef
Domestic Engineer
Evil Stepmother
Cat Wrangler
Flaming Hippie Liberal
VW Enthusiast

You’re never too old to suck at something new.