Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

eugene d

no leída,
18 feb 2022, 18:33:4018/2/22
a Franca
Hello
Currently fidl->idl converter is built only as an eclipse plugin.
I wonder whether it is possible to find anywhere sample build files to build it as a stanalone tool? I saw Franca2IDL.jar binary referenced and available on a google drive, but wondering whether there is a repo or a sample pom file example that can be used to build it as a standalone tool
I'd appreciate any help with that
Thanks
Eugene

Klaus Birken

no leída,
20 feb 2022, 13:27:1920/2/22
a Franca
Hi Eugene,

unfortunately the maven build doesn't include building the Doxygen jar file as well. I don't have time right now to look into it, but if there was a pull request I could review it.

Pls. note that there currently might be build problems on Franca master due to outdated dependencies. I started preparing a fix, but I am not done with it yet.

Regards,
klaus

eugene d

no leída,
21 feb 2022, 9:34:0621/2/22
a Franca
Klaus,
Thanks for a prompt reply

I'm building Franca now with the changes and a workaround provided in
https://github.com/itemis/xtext-testing/issues/9
with xtest-testing built locally.
if xtext-testing artefact is rehosted then the build shall be fixed in full
Regarding building the jar, there is a binary mentioned here
https://groups.google.com/g/franca-framework/c/d6d-HnMfqDo
and which is still available at the location mentioned.
Is there any chance to find the original  pom file used to build it?
(It would've speed things up for making the build changes as I'm not an expert on maven build and need to spend some time on learning how to do it)
Best regards
Eugene

eugene d

no leída,
21 feb 2022, 18:58:3621/2/22
a Franca
Do I guess correctly that the jar was crated the way described here
When I try running it I get a message
Error: Could not find or load main class org.franca.connectors.idl.Franca2IdlStandalone
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.franca.connectors.idl.Franca2IdlStandalone
Does it mean the project is likely not set correctly (likely because xtend java classes are not generated) ?

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos