glad to announce that an update for the Franca/doxygen integration is available. Some of you beta-tested the previous version, thanks for the feedback.
The basic idea of this tool integration is that Franca files (extension fidl) are converted to OMG IDL files (extension idl); afterwards the OMG IDL parser of doxygen is used for creating the documentation. More information is available here .
The new features of this update include:
- Franca structured comments are handled properly now
- comments are now also supported for enumerators, struct fields, etc.
- @description content is transformed to normal comments in doxygen, other Franca tags (e.g. @author, @deprecated) are transformed to proper doxygen counterparts
- doxygen pages describing interfaces and type collections now have a remark connecting to the original Franca model element
- version numbers (major/minor) in Franca are transformed properly
- attributes are generated properly (incl. the readonly flag)
The update (0.7.0, though still beta) is available here . Looking forward to your feedback.