Whats up with the hotel?

Kavin

Oct 19, 2009, 12:30:39 PM10/19/09
to FOXmas
I got a voice-mail Friday from the Holiday Inn & Suites saying that
they canceled the FOXmas event. I'm curious to know what the status of
FOXmas at this time.

Kavin

Joel Kanouse

Oct 19, 2009, 9:07:15 PM10/19/09
to fox...@googlegroups.com
Kavin,
   Right now FOXmas is not canceled, however, the hotel is being very difficult and trying to cancel their involvement due to the SA link of the day that featured foxmas.   I am persuing two courses of action (legal action against the hotel and finding another venue) and hopefully will have an answer for you shortly.  If you have made travel arrangements that are non-refundable, please send me a copy of that receipt and I will include it in our damages
Message has been deleted

Kavin

Oct 20, 2009, 12:44:57 PM10/20/09
to FOXmas
Thanks for the quick responses. Sorry to hear the hotel has decided to
breach the contract. My travel plans were to drive up so no worries on
non refundable travel expenses. I hope you have some luck on finding a
place to hold it even if its a rented hall or something and the hotel
is a drive away.

Kavin