Looking for tests suites and testers

Julien Genestoux

Mar 22, 2013, 5:53:36 AM3/22/13
to foug...@googlegroups.com
We (http://superfeedr.com/) have started developing and deploying our Google Reader API replacement.

We used some of the existing clients to make sure we were 'compatible', but it would obviously be great if
we had people willing to tests that as we make progress.

We have also started to backup the data from Google Reader's feeds.

Please, get in touch.

Mariano Kamp

Mar 31, 2013, 8:42:45 AM3/31/13
to Friends of the Unofficial Google Reader API, Madox
Hi Julien.

On Mar 22, 11:53 am, Julien Genestoux <julien.genest...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> We (http://superfeedr.com/) have started developing and deploying our
> Google Reader API replacement.
Julien, sounds great.

> We used some of the existing clients to make sure we were 'compatible', but
> it would obviously be great if
> we had people willing to tests that as we make progress.
You already tested with existing clients? Overshadowing google.com?

> Please, get in touch.
I just changed NewsRob so that it can be pointed to another API host.
Madox, a NewsRob user active on the mailing list, intends to try it
with superfeedr.

https://groups.google.com/group/newsrob/msg/865d52b71a6c7476