Hlo

shivam...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2018, 5:22:40 AM10/17/18
to FOSSASIA
I am an android developer and knows about the basics of android. I want to be part of this open source community. But i don't know where and how to start contributing. Any help is appreciated in advance

Natesh Relhan

Oct 17, 2018, 8:49:55 AM10/17/18
to foss...@googlegroups.com
Start by solving issues. Then if you have much feel of the code look into the spec doc to work on a feature.

--
FOSSASIA Summit http://2018.fossasia.org
Blog http://blog.fossasia.org

Jithin Jude