Join the FOSSASIA Summit starting this Thursday 7th April until 9th April

FOSSASIA Office

Apr 4, 2022, 4:51:33 AMApr 4
to foss...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We are excited to share the virtual event schedule of the FOSSASIA Summit 2022 with you. The event takes place this week from Thursday April 7 to Saturday April 9 and will run on our open source platform eventyay.

Get your ticket to participate in the event actively

... or watch the stream live.

  • 103 speakers from 41 countries and 5 continents are joining us.
  • We are covering a diverse range of topics at the event such as Cloud Computing, microservices, AI, machine learning, open robotics, databases, digital privacy, kernel, hardware development, global issues like open health, climate change, and how to achieve peace around the world.
  • Interact with speakers during sessions. Anyone who adds a question in the shared notes gets a chance to win a FOSSASIA T-shirt.
  • Connect with each other in the “Hallway” video chat town where you have the ability to move around and interact with others based on your location in the room.

In the virtual exhibition you can learn more about our sponsors and job opportunities at Microsoft, Oracle, CNCF, Amazon Web Services, Indeed, Keysight openTAP, Linux Professional Institute, Comcast, Vonage, ONLYOFFICE and PCBWay.

Please also join our Telegram chat to start connecting with other participants and speakers.

All the best, stay safe and healthy,

Hong Phuc, Mario and the FOSSASIA Team

FOSSASIA Summit

OpenTechSummit

April 7-9, 2022

Online

Become a regular supporter.

More info on FOSSASIA on the Website

Read about our activities on the FOSSASIA Blog.

Follow us on Twitter.

Talk to us on Gitter.

GithubGitter ChatLinkedInPhotosFacebookYouTubeTwitter