DOS and TurboPascal Nostalgia

1 view

Dashamir Hoxha

Dec 30, 2014, 6:41:12 PM12/30/14
to FOSS-AL
http://dashohoxha.fs.al/dos-and-turbo-pascal-nostalgia/

Recently I made an "archaeological" discovery, I found an old game
that I have written almost 20 years ago in DOS. This is one of the
first programs that I have written, and it is also one of the most
beautiful ones that I have ever written. The computer can also play
against a human and it uses Artificial Intelligence (MiniMax algorithm
with alpha and beta pruning). I have written it during the summer
holidays of 1995 (in about 3 months). The code of this game is now on

Baki Goxhaj

Dec 31, 2014, 1:20:07 AM12/31/14
to foss-al
Nice. :)