Vocabulary mobile

Dashamir Hoxha

Dec 31, 2014, 7:06:55 AM12/31/14
to FOSS-AL
I am writing a mobile app for Vocabulary, with jQuery Mobile.
The basic functionality is already done (just selecting a term
and displaying its translations). You can check it here:

So far it has not been very difficult (I would say so easy that it
can be done in a workshop):

What comes next maybe is going to be a bit more difficult
(authentication of users, submitting new translations, votes, etc.).

Dashamir

Dritan Kiçi

Dec 31, 2014, 8:57:06 AM12/31/14
to FOSS-AL
It doesn't work. Why do you waste your time reinventing the wheel? There are so many apps doing translation.
Group homepage: http://groups.google.com/group/foss-al?hl=en
Send messages to: fos...@googlegroups.com

Dashamir Hoxha

Dec 31, 2014, 9:02:34 AM12/31/14
to FOSS-AL
On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Dritan Kiçi <drita...@gmail.com> wrote:
It doesn't work. Why do you waste your time reinventing the wheel? There are so many apps doing translation.

It doesn't work for you.
I waste my time the way that I like. I never cared about how you waste your time.