Re: Abridged summary of fmstandards@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 1 topic

Darren Burgess

Jul 30, 2014, 10:09:57 PM7/30/14
to fmsta...@googlegroups.com
We are meeting at 8 thusday for breakfast. Find us inthe back right corner.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 6:30 AM, fmsta...@googlegroups.com <fmsta...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/fmstandards/topics

    Darren Burgess <darrent...@gmail.com> Jul 29 11:17AM -0500

    Hey standards peeps:

    There seems to be some interest in getting together.  I suggest breakfast on thursday.  That will give us time to promote it in the twitter-verse.

    If that is a go, then I ...more

    Back to top

    Adam Moehrig <ada...@gmail.com> Jul 29 09:46AM -0700

    I'm not attending the conference, but I live here in S.A. Is it ok if I
    attend this breakfast (or whatever you decide) just to sit in and listen?
    I'm not much of a contributor (I'm not sure I'm ...more

    Back to top

    Darren Burgess <darrent...@gmail.com> Jul 29 11:50AM -0500

    Adam,

    Not sure how that works.  Please do join us.  Conference attendees wear badges, but there are necessarily badge police at every corner...

    On July 29, 2014 at 11:46:19 AM, Adam Moehrig ...more

    Back to top

    Adam Moehrig <ada...@gmail.com> Jul 29 09:54AM -0700

    Oh, were you going to meet at the conference? I just assumed you were
    having breakfast at a restaurant or something.

    On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:50:38 AM UTC-5, Darren Burgess wrote:
    ...more

    Back to top

    Darren Burgess <darrent...@gmail.com> Jul 29 11:55AM -0500

    yes, meeting at the conference.

    On July 29, 2014 at 11:54:04 AM, Adam Moehrig (ada...@gmail.com) wrote:

    Oh, were you going to meet at the conference?  I just assumed you were having ...more

    Back to top

    Adam Moehrig <ada...@gmail.com> Jul 29 11:59AM -0500

    Got it. Hmm. I’m not sure I have a desire to be tackled by the potential badge police. Lol.

    ...more

    Back to top