Preliminary agenda: FlowCAP-2 September 22-23, Bethesda, MD

Ryan Brinkman

Sep 16, 2011, 12:48:57 PM9/16/11
to flo...@googlegroups.com

Please find attached the preliminary agenda for FlowCAP-2 meeting, next week (September 22-23) on the NIH Campus in Bethesda.

We intend to provide participants preliminary results for those challenges we have been able to analyze before the meeting. We will be providing full analysis to all other challenges at a later stage. Please note that evaluation and results are subject to change. To facilitate community interaction and cooperation towards a common goal of understanding, we will only release results to those participants who have provided either pseudocode (i.e., mathematical notation, mixed with the control structures of a conventional programming language, and possibly natural language descriptions), or the actual algorithms involved, or source code, or some combination of all three in sufficient detail so that their results can be reproduced through either re-implementation of their methodology, or (preferably) running the provided source code.

We look forward to seeing you next week.

FlowCAP2.pdf
ATT00001.txt