Fwd: HSBC photo contest

swapna mukherjee

Mar 24, 2010, 3:02:16 AM3/24/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

Plz someone frm the team take the responsibility to send the pics from our project.
Ping me on IP. I hv some pics with me. I guess 2 ppl will suffice. I request someone who cud not not do anything for this year finlit to take the responsibility.

Thnx.

From: Kamat, Gauri <Gauri...@syntelinc.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Subject: HSBC photo contest
To: Jasmeet Singh <jasm...@gmail.com>, JC <jyotirmoy...@hotmail.com>, Hardeek Shah <shahh...@yahoo.co.in>, Sailee Nayak <sag...@yahoo.co.in>, Sumit Arya <ary....@yahoo.com>, Priyanka Chabbria <pran...@hotmail.com>, Rahul singh <singh.ra...@gmail.com>, GIM <sife...@gmail.com>, ghanshy...@siom.in, Krutika Bavle <krutik...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Radha Iyer <simsrra...@gmail.com>, Pratibha Pai <prati...@hotmail.com>, Perrie <perr...@gmail.com>, Jayshree Phene <phe...@gmail.com>, Meena Galliara <gall...@gmail.com>, vivekanand khanapuri <vbkha...@gmail.com>, Vandana Sonawney <dire...@siom.in>, Ghanashyam Choudhary <gscho...@yahoo.com>, "Kembhavi, Malathi" <Malathi_...@syntelinc.com>

Dear SIFE Team,

This is just to remind you of the HSBC project photo contest. Where you can submit your project photos. The deadline for the submission is April 2nd.

We encourage you to participate in it.

All the best

Warm Regards

Gauri Kamat

Syntel Ltd, Delphi Building, 101- 104, B wing, Hiranandani Business Park, Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai 400 076 | Nortel: 0222- 3528|

PHONE: +91 22 6704 6525 | Board: +91 22 6704 6402 | Fax: +91 22 25704591 | Mobile: +91 98203 15596 | Email: gauri...@syntelinc.com

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

--
Regards
Jasmeet Singh

Swapna Mukherjee
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
PGDM-A 2009-11
Member - Guest Lecture, CII-Yi, Social Cell (Financial Literacy)
HSBC Project Photo Contest Final.pdf

r i

Mar 24, 2010, 5:27:47 AM3/24/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
swapna be specific & ask for
Mr/s A & B to contribute instead of saying, "someone who cud not not do anything for this year finlit to take the responsibility"

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Project Financial Literacy" group.

Radha Iyer
Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research,
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar,
Tel - +91 22 67283018,
Fax - +91 22 2515 7219/20
Mumbai 400077 .

swapna mukherjee

Mar 24, 2010, 6:38:58 AM3/24/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

I guess any two among Mitul, Aarti and Amrita can take up the responsibility. Plz discuss amongst yourselves.

Thanks & Rgds.
HSBC Project Photo Contest Final.pdf

Deepti Sharma

Mar 24, 2010, 6:41:47 AM3/24/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hey

Rachi and I have a picture as well, and we were planning to take more this Thursday or Friday. Let's choose among them and then send it across.

Thanks
Deepti

mitul shah

Mar 24, 2010, 10:14:01 AM3/24/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
hi,
send me the snaps..nd i will do the rest..

regds,
mitul.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Project Financial Literacy" group.