Class Deposits

Lisa

Dec 3, 2009, 4:38:33 PM12/3/09
to Facil Software
Hi All,

Is anyone else using deposits for classes? I just asked Dave if there
was a way to "reuse" a class deposit instead of having to refund and
then intake another deposit. We run into problems with people waiting
during this process with larger classes. He may consider adding a
"transfer" payment option in classes. Does this sound useful to
others?

Thanks,
-Lisa.
Access Tucson

Jordan Beisel

Dec 4, 2009, 2:31:39 PM12/4/09
to fa...@googlegroups.com
Similar issue here too. Sometimes we our trainer transfers credit
between classes for training those members have been previously paid.
The method of adding text to a person class record is not permanent and
is not visible in any other place that the person's specific record.