Re: [Facil Discussion Group] - Jet Engine Error 3011

Eric Sack

Oct 30, 2012, 6:23:01 PM10/30/12
to fa...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
First off, I will admit this is the first post I ave read in a year and the first time I have ever posted.

Do the other functions of Facil seem to work?  Just curious.

When I see the Jet Database engine stuff I just reinstall the program on the machine I get the error on and it seems to work.  You will have to then go in under the TEMP username (no password) and then point the program to the database file.

I run into a similar error every few months.  This method has always worked.

~eric

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM, pcody <cody...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Facil Users.

First off, is this list still active?

I'm wondering if someone savvier than I could help..
I keep getting the following error when trying to export from the Reservation Viewer:
"Error 3011, The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object '_Temp'."

I don't know the first thing about the Jet databse or where this error could have generated.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Patrick Cody

Mark Twain - "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Patrick Cody

Nov 7, 2012, 10:17:08 PM11/7/12
to fa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric-
Sorry for the delay. I took your advice...but around the same I was re-installing Facil, my computer completely crashed and I have been spending time getting it back up. I will post the results when I get things back running smoothly again.
And to answer your question, yes, the other functions of Facil are working...just had that Jet Database error.
Thanks for your help.
Patrick