Julian Assange

Keith Henson

Jun 25, 2024, 5:40:12 PM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to ExI chat list, extro...@googlegroups.com
I presume most of you have followed the news on Julian Assange of late.

Julian was a poster on the extropian list in the remote past. Good
that he is out of jail.

Keith

Giulio Prisco

Jun 26, 2024, 1:27:56 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to extro...@googlegroups.com, ExI chat list
I was afraid this was a honeypot designed to capture Julian and bring
him to the US, but it seems we have a happy end! Here's to Julian!
G.

> Keith

John Clark

Jun 26, 2024, 11:50:27 AM (3 days ago) Jun 26
On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 5:40 PM Keith Henson <hkeith...@gmail.com> wrote:

I presume most of you have followed the news on Julian Assange of late.
Julian was a poster on the extropian list in the remote past.

Yes, I remember him.

Good that he is out of jail.

I can't honestly say I'm jumping for joy because he's out of jail. Thanks to Julian Assange, and of course the machinations of the Libertarian Party, Donald Trump became the most anti-libertarian president in American history.

alp

Keith Henson

Jun 26, 2024, 12:33:28 PM (3 days ago) Jun 26
On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 10:27 PM Giulio Prisco <giu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 11:40 PM Keith Henson <hkeith...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I presume most of you have followed the news on Julian Assange of late.
> >
> > Julian was a poster on the extropian list in the remote past. Good
> > that he is out of jail.
> >

> I was afraid this was a honeypot

As I recall, Julian's presence on the list long predated Wikileaks.

Keith

designed to capture Julian and bring
> him to the US, but it seems we have a happy end! Here's to Julian!
> G.
>
> > Keith

John Clark

Jun 26, 2024, 12:59:46 PM (3 days ago) Jun 26
On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 12:33 PM Keith Henson <hkeith...@gmail.com> wrote:

As I recall, Julian's presence on the list long predated Wikileaks.

Yes, at the time he was not famous, or infamous. I think he was on the Extropian list from the mid to late 1990s.

ml9