VetMed Webinar: Jochen Wolf (Tuesday, 12 January 2021, 17:00 CET)

Claire Burny

Jan 6, 2021, 6:20:29 AM1/6/21
to evolv...@googlegroups.com
Dear EvolVienna Community,

Best wishes to you for the New Year! You are cordially invited to our the first Tuesday Webinar of 2021:

Jochen Wolf
(LMU München, DE)

Hybridization in experimental and natural populations
Tuesday, 12 January 2021
17:00 CET

Meeting id: 137 156 5950
Meeting pwd: PopGen2020

Please don't publish this link to avoid unwanted drop-ins.

All seminars/webinars organised by the Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics are available here.

Best regards,
Claire Burny

Christina Hedderich

Jan 15, 2021, 3:53:14 AM1/15/21
to evolv...@googlegroups.com

Dear EvolVienna Community,

You are cordially invited to our next Tuesday Webinar:

Stephan Greiner
(Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, DE)

Chloroplast genetics in evening primrose (Oenothera) - A driver for selfish evolution and speciation
Tuesday, 19 January 2021

--
PhD student
Research Group Plant Ecological Genomics

Vienna Graduate School of Population Genetics