Was I Right?

4 views
Skip to first unread message

John Clark

unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 6:56:13 AM (6 days ago) Sep 24
to ExI Chat, extro...@googlegroups.com, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
At the beginning of this year I said 2025 would be the last normal year. Was I right? It's too early to say for sure but the following video indicates that so far my prediction is not doing too bad. The video is about how some of the top mathematicians in the world are reacting to the huge improvement in AI made over just the last few months, they are saying things like:

"Everybody is surprised about how quickly it has happened." and  "During the course of this year they've gone from mediocre PhD student, to very good PhD student, to experienced mathematician, to the world's top mathematician" and "It's getting much much better and it's only accelerating as time goes on." 


John K Clark    See what's on my list at  Extropolis
t6v
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages